4

Luke:

The guys and I walked into the lady's house, to meet the girls we might be adopting. It was I nice place I gotta say, compared to what the rumors that lurk around over the conditions children are fostered under.

Mrs. Johnson, or as she prefers to go by, Martha, led the four of us into what can only be assumed as the living room. This place may not be very large, but dang this lady knows how to keep a place tidy.

We entered the living room and there sat one of the two girls, Isabelle.

Mrs. Johnson quickly whispered something to her, to which she responded with a loud, "ROSIE! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!"

Well, that's one way to call someone... I thought to myself.

Soon, a small girl maybe about five or six happily skipped down the stairs, joining her sister on the couch.

"Hi, there!" Ashton greeted the girls.

"Sup," she responded nonchalantly.

"Well then... I'll just leave y'all to get to know each other and once you boys make your decision, let me know and we'll go over all the... other things," Mrs.Johnson said before leaving the room, coming back in a few moments later as Isabelle was about to plug in her earbuds in, to take the earbuds and phone away. This, of course, didn't go without quiet bickering between the two about it.

"So... I take it you're Isabelle?" I asked.

"It's Izzy and yes that would be me, and this little walking germ bag here is Rosie," she said, ruffling the little girl's hair, prompting a giggle fit between the two.

We haven't even gotten to know them yet, but I can tell that these girls will change us forever...