Frozen Cocktail I

This damn city is so incredibly expensive.

How others can survive here with just a single job is beyond my imagination. I reduced my costs wherever you look. I do not spend unnecessary money on clothes, buy groceries that are on offer and ride my bike to save money on public transport. To go on vacation is completely out of reach.
For what do I use my salary? Of course, for rent, insurance and repayment of my study loan.

Of course, I could have done my training as a physiotherapist at a public school, but the private schools have a much higher standard of education and accordingly higher school fees.
I work as a physiotherapist in a sports clinic and I love my job, but the pay, as in almost all health professions, is rather poor. I can not afford any great leaps.

(A/N: Unfortunately, poor pay for social jobs or jobs in the health sector is not a fairy tale in my country. Kindergarten teachers, nurses and occupational therapists tend to have low incomes, although they have excellent education and are highly needed. And yet, these jobs often require hard work and hard work, but this is rarely rewarded.)

After much deliberation, I decided to take on a part-time job. Not just to supplement my salary a bit, but also to make my life a little more exciting. Sometimes my life reminds me of that of an 80-year-old, although I'm only 25 years old. But no dough, no show, at least not in this city. So, I spend my time, if I'm not working, usually at home or explore the city with my bike. Thus, getting to know men or even finding a boyfriend is almost an impossibility, especially as I would not necessarily call myself overly attractive.

I'm 1.75 cm tall, have a slim, well-trained figure without big muscle, dark brown hair, dark brown eyes and generally I look rather pale, because of my light skin.

(A/N: Unlike the Asian countries, paleness in my country is more associated with illness, so a healthy tan is a must. I hate it because I'm very pale and people often ask me if I'm sick.)

I'm always the best friend, the little brother, or a buddy to hang out with or who can help you with the move. But damn it, I too have needs.

That's why I have to change my situation, urgently. And fate was generous, as I have the chance tonight to work at the bar "Spin the bottle" as a bartender on trial. The bar has been a popular meeting place for years, and if I'm not quite clumsy then I'll soon be part of the team as well.

 The bar has been a popular meeting place for years, and if I'm not quite clumsy then I'll soon be part of the team as well

I have already prepared my outfit for the evening. A tight pair of black used-look jeans with a black shirt as mandated by the bar's management, sleeves tucked up to the elbows, and a black tie. Black and white high top sneakers complete my outfit.

...

So far, the evening is going pretty well, the DJ is playing a great mix and the atmosphere is great. Although I messed up one or two cocktails this evening, meanwhile I can mix the Moscow Mule within a minute. The mix of vodka, ginger beer, and lime juice is particularly popular with the guest thanks to its unique taste and because they are served in these classic brass-colored cups.