Frozen Cocktail III

This cocktail is called 'Screaming Orgasm'...you know what to expect ;)

Happy reading <3

- - - - - - - - - - - -

The light in the toilet is subdued, even the music is played quieter. I look at my reflection in the mirror and think about how it should continue tonight ...

It sparks violently between Forth and me, I feel his eyes, his closeness and the desire that is rising between us. If I encourage him, give him the right signals, I'm sure we'll spend the night together. But is that really the right thing?
My body definitely agrees, but my mind is against it. Do I really just want a one-night stand with Forth?
With any other guy, I would use the opportunity for hot sex and not care about what he thinks of me, but Forth is different, I do not just want to taste him, I want to enjoy him like a five-star menu.

Taking a deep breath, I decide to take the night as it comes.

As soon as I leave the toilet, someone grabs my hand, leads me further to the storage room, there is no doubt who this somebody is. His smell rises in my nose, his warm hand leads me further and further into the non-illuminated area. Silently we look into each other's eyes, I feel the hard wall in my back, his left hand lies on my hip while his right hand is holding my jaw with two fingers.

There is not a word, no senseless chatter that destroys the moment. All that matters at the moment is he and I, his body heat and my desire.

With a mumbled "I want you" his firm lips finally touch mine, hot and pulsating my blood rushes through my body. Our tongues meet dancing, taste the other's taste, thrust forward and retreat.

I feel his closeness more and more intensively. Forth presses me against the wall with his body, his hard erection pressing against my hip. Soft and full I feel his hair in my hand, holding on to his strong athletic neck.

His thigh pressed between my legs spreads them and rubs my throbbing manhood. Unrestrained, we devour each other in the dark hallway. Nibbling and sucking my personal sex good spoils my neck, which brings me a shower of excitement. His hand plays through the fabric of my pullover with my nipples.

God, how much I want him...

Every molecule in me longs for his touch, his strong, demanding hands.

"Beam, I need you ..."

I would like to start purring, his touch feels magical, I'm addicted to him, I'm ready for anything. "Then do me ..."

His deep growl reaches my ear, he grabs my hand and pulls me towards the bar. "Tell Kit that we're leaving, I'm sure Ming is very happy to take him home." He does not wait for my answer requires my approval.

Kit and Ming flirt heavily, touching each other again and again, obviously seducing each other. I guess I do not have to feel guilty about shortening our evening together, he will not miss me, I'm sure the two of them will leave the bar soon after, together obviously. At our next meeting, we will have a lot to talk about.

I walk closer to Kit and whisper in his ear that we're leaving and I call him tomorrow. He wishes me a lot of fun while Forth patiently waiting next to me. Even though I feel his eagerness, he does not push me.

...

His hands push my jeans down, stroking my aroused cock, which is already leaking a clear liquid. A fact that certainly did not escape him.

(A/N .: If he missed your condition Beamie, then he is probably blind and you should think this over again.)

His prey on my body is intoxicating, all my senses sense, taste and feel him.