Frozen Cocktail II

During the week, there is not much going on in the bar, just a few guests, who want to enjoy their after-work-hours.

Since I continue to work in the sports clinic during the weekdays, I have only three shifts a week in the bar. Today, on Thursday night, it is quiet, few order an extravagant cocktail, most are satisfied with a beer or a long drink.
Meanwhile, I know all the drawers, know what is in every one of them. Earth, as promised, organized a stool for me and finally, I can reach the top bottles on the shelf without much trouble.

With a rag, I wipe the white marble of the counter, while I think about the further tasks I have to do. A tanned, strong man's hand is accidentally cleaned by my rag. Oops ...

I quickly raise my eyes and I'm lost in Forth's dark eyes, a small scar on his eyebrow makes him look wicked. An extremely delicate sight.

"Hi Beam, do you mind giving me a beer?" If he knew what else I would give him, I think, and of course, a slight blush covers my cheeks. Get yourself together, Beam, you're just embarrassing yourself! Of course, my subconscious mind is right, but my body wants him, now and right here in the remoteness of the storeroom.

"Sure, will be right there."

Over and over again in the past few days, my thoughts were focused on him. I have imagined more than once how his lips will taste, how his hands will caress my body and bring me to a mind-blowing orgasm. Damn, it's time I make a move. He is an athlete, single, in his prime and on-top he has a great character.

"Here, your beer" I share a gaze with him and put the bottle in front of him, then quickly start to clean the bar again.
With a skillful look, I check the guests present, they all seem to be taken care of. What now? How can I start a conversation with him and how can I find out more about him inconspicuously?

My outfit today is not much different from last week, except that the top three buttons on my black shirt are open, highlighting my collarbone because we do not have to wear a tie on weekdays. Since I've been working here, I got every kind of offer and the later the evening, the worse and miserable the pick-up lines the guys tried to use to pull me. I hope I will be spared tonight and I hope, Forth is not one of these guys as well.

I'm going through the inventory when I feel Forth's gaze on me and turn to face him. "Is everything okay?" My subconscious shakes its head in disapproval, it's clear that this was not the most creative form of address.

We stare at each other for minutes and I almost expect that I will not get an answer today.

"Yeah, I think so."

What a weird answer, maybe it's time to lure him out of the reserve, because whatever keeps him occupied, he does not want to tell me.

"Do you work in addition to your sport or do you earn your livelihood with playing ice hockey?"

He takes another sip of his beer, rather he answers me, his Adam's apple moves, and I have to be very proficient at not leaning forward to move my mouth over his neck. It should be forbidden for a man to be so sexy, who is obviously not even fully aware of it.

"I'm a pro, my time is spent with training and participating in matches, so I can not do it by the wayside. But I've studied architecture, if my career ends sooner or later, I'll deal with it again, but right now I'm doing very well."

Wow, architecture, so he's not only sexy and athletic but also intelligent and hardworking!

"How did you get into ice hockey? Most guys decide to become a football pro."

"My dad taught me as a kid, every weekend we went to the stadium and spent hours on the ice. Over time I got really good and started to play it professionally. Football is not my cup of tea, it's more for whimpers."