Frozen Cocktail IV

Beamie is playing with fire...

Happy reading <3

- - - - - - - - - - - -

My shift in the "Spin the bottle" is both exhausting and amusing tonight. Whatever the sex with Forth has triggered, it seems to have helped me to improve my effect on men. The glances of the various men sitting at the bar were all too clear. Ambiguous offers and wicked compliments find their way like ants to a piece of chocolate. I would rather have thought that the bite mark on my neck, which Forth gave me last night, must be daunting, but it seems that the rest of the male world, at least the one present here, is only animated by it.

(A/N: Maybe it's not the bite but the so-called afterglow...or both😉)

Even Earth, my boss, winked at me playfully and wished me a successful evening. Sales at my bar have increased dramatically. Max, an attractive lawyer, has been sitting at the bar for two hours. His eyes follow me as he keeps looking for a conversation with me. He is good-looking, professionally successful and the right age and yet he can not compete with Forth by far.
Slowly I have the suspicion that my treacherous heart already belongs to him.

(A/N: Argh, are you kidding me?!)

"Hey Beam, can you please mix me a Blue Cobra?" June, my colleague has been working here longer, but she just does not like mixing cocktails, which is why you can get only long drinks, beer and loads of brandy at her bar immediately. For cocktails, she has to ask one of the barkeepers at the main bar.

"Sure, it's done in three minutes."

Fuck, as usual, I face my everyday problem. Whoever had the shift last night, he or she has put the Malibu all the way back up the shelf. With a heartfelt shit, I pull my stool and balance in the direction of the Malibu bottle.
As I approach the object of my desire, my shirt slips up exposing my lower back.

"Hey Beam, if I can always count on such a sight, I should definitely come more often." I know the voice. Ming is there, and when he does, that means the hockey game must be over and Forth is free too. Did he come?

Distracted by my thoughts, I stumble, my stool tilts. Shit, the bottle with the Malibu! Quickly I grab it and am glad that it didn't slip off my fingers.
Silly, stupid boy, my subconscious whispers to me, now you're lying on the floor instead of the bottle.

Even as I fall, the bottle safely in my hands, I have to agree silently. That was not so smart. Clumsily I close my eyes and wait for the painful impact on the bright marble floor. But instead of nasty pain, I feel warm arms under my butt and a deep laugh that brushes my cheeks.

Uff, that has just gone well again, I landed in the arms of my boss instead on my butt. "Thank you, Earth, I just wanted to get the Malibu off the shelf." I proudly show him the preserved liquor bottle. He shakes his head in surprise, without letting me go. "Sweetie, fuck the bottle, better watch your hot ass, that's more important." I lean a bit forward, give him a peck on the cheek and whisper a thank you. "You're welcome, Sweetie, every time ..."

Finally, I feel the safe ground under my feet again.

I give the Malibu, Blue Curacao and the pineapple juice into the shaker. Add some ice cubes and shake vigorously a few times. I then put the mixed ingredients in a long drink glass and fill it up with tonic water.

While the adrenaline in my body decreases and my hands are not shaking anymore, my subconscious tells me something of its general knowledge: Curaçao also includes Blue Curacao. It is attributed to the orange liqueurs. The name "Curaçao" derives from the South American islands of Curaçao ahead of Venezuela. For the production neutral alcohol is used. The orange and bitter orange peel are placed in it. Blue Curacao is a product that emerged from consumer behavior when, instead of taste, the focus was on color variety. According to EU regulations, liqueurs must have volume alcohol of at least 20 percent. The Triple Sec liqueurs, also part of Curaçao, traditionally have up to 40% alcohol by volume.