chapter two:muzzled dog

Amai was headed towards the bathroom when she was approached by the most popular girls in school.'the swan sisters'.one of them was holding a muzzle.Out of fear Amai turned herself into a black-and-white Pomeranian."Hold it down."the leader commanded.Two of the four swan sisters held the helpless dog down.After they were done Iko walked around the halls looking for Amai when he noticed she wasn't in class.He finally went to look down the bathroom corridors when he saw a tiny dog helplessly whimpering and struggling.Iko recognized the black-and-white fur because that's how Amai's hair was styled.Iko walked over to the dog and picked it up.
At first it whimpered and struggled until it sniffed Iko's hand.
"There you go it's okay." Iko said calmly."Who did this to you?"He asked.Amai pointed her nose to a locker that had a swan on it."Okay,come on let's get this off you."Iko said petting her soft head.Iko flew Amai up to the dorm carefully without dropping her.Iko sat Amai on the bed while Amai was trying to claw the muzzle off."Stop you'll hurt yourself."Iko said trying to find the buckle to the muzzle.Once he unbuckled it Amai was opening her jaw and licking her small leather nose.She gave Iko a thankful lick on his cheek.After a while Amai started to get sleepy and cuddled up to Iko.
"You know we have to tell the principal what happened,right?"Iko asked.Amai gave Iko a reassuring sniffle.Suddenly Iko put a collar on Amai's neck.Amai looked at her neck.The collar had small silver points and a gold tag shaped like a heart."At least now I can't lose you."Iko giggled playfully.(end of chapter 2)