chapter 8:Nightmare

(Amai's dream)(Gore warning)
Amai was in a dream where she sat with Iko on the couch watching Tv when suddenly everything started to melt into a black ooze and melted to the ground.Then the floor faded beneath her feat and dropped into a bottomless pit.All around Amai was darkness,her mom's terrifying glare and Olivia with Iko cuddling him.
(End of dream)Amai shot up and gasped.She quietly looked around when she heard a soft snoring sound.Amai picked up her bunny and blanket,And walked over to Iko's side of the room. "Iko,Iko please wake up."Amai whined softly.Iko opened his eyes and saw Amai looming over him. "Amai,What time is it?"Iko asked still tired "I don't know I just wanted to asked you something..."Amai said grasping her bunny."Sure what is it?"Iko asked "I was wondering if I could sleep with you;I had a bad dream and-"Amai was interrupted."Yeah 'course you can,here let me scoot over.Iko had a king size bed so it was easy for Amai to lay down. "Do you want to tell me what it was about?"Iko asked.Amai shook her head still crying. "Okay just get some sleep,I'll be here if you have another nightmare."Iko promised.About a few minutes later Amai was asleep with her face buried in his chest.That Sunday morning Iko got ready for soccer practice while Amai took a shower.They had already talked to each other about if one of them has a bad dream they could cuddle up to one another.