Chapter 4

"Mission find lost kitten Tora is a success," Kakashi announced before we all were gathered up to go back to the Hokage tower.

〰️➿〰️
Sarutobi Hiruzen

Age: 68

Trustworthiness: -100%. He could never be trusted, no matter what. Not even if he were to die for me.
〰️➿〰️
I hated the Hokage. He allowed ROOT to destroy the good of the village and allowed it to go as far as the Uchiha massacre. He was a liar, and covered everything up by using a scapegoat; Itachi Uchiha. I had been sworn into silence, by Ibiki Morino(the head of Torture and Interrogation). But this did not mean that I wouldn't jab at the man- no, monster, whenever I could.

He was why I hated Kakashi, and all other Shinobi that followed the Hokage's orders blindly.

I refused to listen to the monster's words, forcing myself into my brain.

"...-an! ...-chan! Onee-chan!" Sakura's voice finally brought me back to the land of the living. I allowed my glare to pass over the Hokage, to soften slightly at Iruka, to harden once again at Kakashi, and to disappear when I looked at Sakura. I nodded, telling her to go on. "You zoned out again."
〰️➿〰️
Umino Iruka

Age: 23

Trustworthiness: 67%. Follows the Hokage blindly, -50%. 17%. Extremely untrustworthy.
〰️➿〰️
"I did it on purpose," I ground out, keeping my fiery eyes on the ground. A spike of chakra escaped my control and let out a wave of killing intent.

Five ANBU made an appearance around me, each glaring at me from behind their masks. The Hokage held a deceivingly kind smile on his face as he waved them away, but Kakashi kept his dark eye on me even after the ANBU guards left.
〰️➿〰️
Hatake Kakashi

Age: 26

Trustworthiness: 0.5%. Extremely unreliable.
〰️➿〰️
I decided to retreat back into my own mind to get the Hokage's voice away from my thoughts.

'That filthy old man!' my hands balled into fists. 'I'd kill him if I had the chance! But no, he just has to have those five ANBU guards trailing me at all times to restrain me if I do something he doesn't like!'

"TSUBAKI! DID YOU HEAR?! WE GOT A C-RANKED MISSION!" Naruto cheered, pulling on my arm as he jumped up and down in excitement while holding my hand. 'He's definitely an Uzumaki, with all of that energy and stamina.'

"We're supposed to guard a drunk old man," Sakura went on, pulling me out of the Hokage's office. "His name is Tazuna, and we need to escort him to his home. He's a bridge builder," she explained. I nodded, thankful to get out of the room that smelt of tobacco and away from the monster. She led us to the gate where a beer-bellied man with grey hair and a straw hat stood. He swayed a bit on his feet.

"This is the brat that ignored the Hokage, eh?" He slurred. I nodded, and he snorted. "Little brat, I doubt you could hurt a fly!" Was it a coincidence that a fly passed my face? Probably. But I still impaled it with a senbon needle.

"You were saying?" Sakura taunted for me. The man huffed and spun away.
〰️➿〰️
??? Tazuna

Age: 45-60

Trustworthiness: 5-35%. Unreliable.
〰️➿〰️
I nodded in thanks to Sakura, but then Kakashi appeared, ten minutes late. So far, that was a record, but the others didn't think so.

"YOU'RE LATE!"

"Sorry, I got lost on the path of life." 'He didn't peg me as the type to be philosophical... but he didn't seem like he was superstitious either... Of course, right. This is an act.' "Well, let's get going!"