Chapter 23

'Sign here' the paper read. My eyes trailed upwards to the finer print. 'Konoha will not be responsible for any injuries or fatalities in this exam.'

I didn't want to sign the waiver; I've already been exposed to contracts like this backfiring completely, and I felt like my skin was crawling as I read the terms of agreement.

"What's taking so long, brat?" Anko barked, purple eyebrow twitching impatiently. I looked over to her with a glare, not answering, and turned back to the paper, pen gliding across the paper leaving behind perfect kanji.

〰️➿〰️

Mitarashi Anko

Age: 24

Trustworthiness: -20%. She may be loyal to the Hokage, but only to an extent. She is beyond unpredictable and was once under the tutelage of Orochimaru. And, she's crazy.

〰️➿〰️

"Death still won't be able to take you," reminded the Shinigami. "I will not allow you to die until your purpose is served." That did comfort me in one way, knowing that I'll still live, but I didn't like the idea of being a plaything for fate. It hurt to think that all I was has already been decided. It bothered me that I wouldn't be able to create a fate for myself... perhaps that cousin of the Hyuuga heiress was onto something.

〰️➿〰️

Hyuuga Neji

Age: 13 / 14

Trustworthiness: 10-40%. I haven't had many encounters with him, and am unable to pinpoint it to an exact percentage as of yet. Well, actually, I've only ever had one encounter with him -when we were entering the first part of the exams- but I've noticed he seems to be enamored with the concept of fate.

〰️➿〰️

Hyuuga Hinata

Age: 13

Trustworthiness: 0-50%. Similar to Neji, I have not yet had the time to give her a better estimate. For now, I'll stick with having as little encounters with her, though she does seem that she's be a good friend to Sakura... and Naruto for that matter.

〰️➿〰️

Haruno Sakura

Age: 13

Trustworthiness: ...0%. I'm going rogue soon, and though I love her with everything I have, I can no longer trust her with my life nor any information I now have... I love you, little sister...

〰️➿〰️

Uzumaki-Namikaze Naruto

Age: 13

Trustworthiness: 0%. It's the same deal with Sakura, though I don't love him. I suppose that he was a good teammate, however.

〰️➿〰️

Uchiha Sasuke

Age: 13

Trustworthiness: 0%. Same with him. Hopefully, I'll be able to fill him in on the truth behind the Uchiha Massacre soon though.

〰️➿〰️

Hatake Kakashi

Age: 26, though his hair makes him look like the old man-child he secretly is.

Trustworthiness: 25%. Though I will be most-definitely leaving Konoha, and though I know I shouldn't, I still trust him. He had become someone I could lean on in the past few months(almost complete year). He knew of my eyes but didn't say anything. I will probably have to fight him one day as an enemy, but I hope with all I have that it won't ruin my first friendship...