Chapter 11

??? Uso

Age: 14-17

Trustworthiness: -30%. A crossdresser, a ninja, AND His. "Name". Means. Liar. Not much else of a story to tell.
..................
??? Tazuna

Age: 45-60

Trustworthiness: 30%. Even though he used to be 60%, situations change. Mainly, mine did.
...............
Hatake Kakashi

Age: 26

Trustworthiness: 4%. Extremely Untrustworthy, especially since I'm sure that he'll report my transgressions to the Hokage. -10% for using Sakura's safety as a means to get a reaction out of me. -6%.
............
Kakashi, where has our mutual respect gone off to?

Team 7(not including Kakashi)

Overall Trustworthiness: 25.67%. Sakura's was the only one keeping it in the double digits.
............
There was very little that I felt able to do at this point; paranoia of someone finding out my kekkei genkai constricted at my very soul. Nearly everything frightened me, and I think that everyone on Team 7 could sense that.

Naruto fell out of his bed again. I had jumped out of the window as if to avoid attack(not my favorite moment).

Sasuke dropped a shuriken that he had been inspecting while I was agitatedly pacing in the same room as him. He found himself pinned to a nearby wall by his clothes with multiple senbon. I... don't even know at this point.

Sakura looked in my general direction? I had used a substitution jutsu on myself to get away from her inquisitive eyes.

It only got worse when Kakashi began following me when I'd seek time to myself. And then-

My wrist was pinned to my back, and a kunai was put to my throat. I was on the floor, and keeping me down was the knee of Kakashi-Sensei. My lips pulled into a scowl at my painful situation.

"Get off of me!" I barked angrily. The masked man's both eyes narrowed. "What's your problem?!"

"My problem? No, the question is 'what's yours?'!" He shot back. My own eyes narrowed in spite. "You have been out of hand these last few days! You have ignored your teammates to the point of isolating yourself completely! And attacking me; what were you thinking?!" He demanded. "Answer me, Tsubaki!"

A pulse of chakra subconsciously shot up to my eyes to activate them, but then my wrist was pulled in a way that it should not have been. A sudden pain shot up my arm, and I had yelped, preventing the activation of my eyes.

"Don't even start with that! I know your eyes are different!" Kakashi reprimanded. "This avoiding has gone on long enough. Either straighten yourself out, right now, or turn in this to the Hokage!" The tip of his kunai tapped loudly against my forehead-protector, which was still on my neck.

My thoughts went immediately to Sakura; if I weren't a ninja anymore, what would she think of me? Would my plans of becoming a rogue work on her if she didn't take me seriously as a shinobi?

My red eyes undoubtedly went blank for Kakashi.

"I..." It was just an "I'm sorry." But... it wouldn't come out. My voice cracked with emotion, and I felt tears burn my eyes. 'No, not now... not ever...'

"I'm sorry..."

"I'd ask if that weren't so hard, but it sounded like it was," Kakashi stated dully, spinning his kunai once in his hand before placing it in his leather pouch. He then stood up, stepping off of me, and held out his hand for me. I eyed it warily before slowly reaching out to it-

My hand didn't reach his.

I turned it into fist, and slammed the ground with it. A few cracks appeared.

"Why?" I asked shakily. I bowed my head and made my hair fall into my face to conceal the tears that began freely flowing down my cheeks.

"Why what?" Kakashi asked, nearly nonchalantly, but his voice still held an undertone of concern.

"Why is life so... horrible?" It was silen for a long moment.

"It depends on why you think it's so bad." The question lingered in his words.

"You know... and because you know, the Hokage will know..." I admitted before sniffing. "A-and..." I cringed at my stutter. "And I can't allow that..."

"Tsubaki..." I nodded in acknowledgement. "Tsubaki, look at me." I shook my head quickly. "Tsubaki, just look up." With a sigh, I swatted at my eyes to get rid of any tears, and I looked up. Kakashi's eyes were... scarily somber. "I am fully aware of your hatred towards Lord Third... Tsubaki, I really don't want to report this new fiasco," he gestured to my eyes, "to him because of that. So... I'll turn a blind eye to it this time." He pulled down his forehead-protector after a quick wink. "However, if you do this again... I can't promise that you'll be safe here anymore." I nodded in acceptance before standing up.

He wouldn't report this to the Hokage...
............
Hatake Kakashi

Age: 26

Trustworthiness: 12%. Going against the Hokage is a big helper in my book.
............
A small smile rested on my face, but only for a moment.

And then my emotions disappeared from the equation.

"My deepest apologies for this episode. I will promise to not let this happen again," I apologized with a bow before walking off. I could have sworn a soft, yet regretful, "don't make promises you can't keep" echoed through the wind as I left.

...

I apologize for how short this chapter(not even sure if it qualifies as a chapter) was, but it just felt right to end it here. Also, down below was originally how it was going to go(however, I did not like how quickly it progressed, nor the lack of quality in the fighting.){this happened after the "my eyes undoubtedly went blank"}

...

'My plans have been set in motion much too early...' Jerking my head to the side, so that the leaf symbol on my hitai-ate would be sliced by Kakashi's kunai, I sent a large burst of chakra out of my body and dispersed it outwards. Kakashi got hit by the brunt of it, jumping off of my fallen body to avoid any more chakra burns. His Sharingan eye swirled for a moment, and then he let out his own burst of chakra.

Surprise nipped at my features when I was flung back by the force of it. 'So this is what it feels like... I nearly feel pity for him.'

When I jumped back up again, we were both panting as we had both let out an intense force of chakra. However, Kakashi recovered more quickly than I did, and grabbed his wrist with his other hand. The kunai fell to the ground.

"Tsubaki, I take threats to Konoha very seriously," the man addressed. His hand then sparked in lightning. "Which is why I have to do this." He then ran at me, lightning cracking with the loudness of a thousand birds. "C H I D O R I !"

I jumped out of the way too late; my left forearm was singed badly. Landing on my feet heavily, I let out a small shout. The pain was, well, painful.

And now, the rogue symbol of a leaf split in half rested upon my neck, and everything felt... free.