𝟙𝟡

New word count: 3.2k
Date (re)published: November 19th, 2020
----------------

— Friday - The Hogwarts Express - 11:00am —

Harry felt the train rumble as it set into motion.

On the platform was the waving family members of students being carted off to Hogwarts for another year of chaos, with a side of learning, of course. He watched with slight disgust as Ron and Hermione snogged on the bench across from him. When they'd asked if he wanted to share a compartment, he didn't know it would include him third wheeling on this shite.

He stopped looking at them quickly. It made him feel sad, knowing that he and Draco wouldn't be able to snog like that for almost another twelve hours. It also made him kind of nauseated. That was nothing against the couple, he was just extremely homosexual.

It wasn't for a few minutes that Hermione swatted Ron away and scolded him for making them late to the prefect meeting. The two shuffled out slowly, as Ron kept hugging Hermione from behind and putting his face in her hair.

Harry laughed. Ron was whipped.

He looked around to see that he was alone in his compartment, and he stretched his legs out along his bench. He didn't mind being alone. He could take a nap.

He did that.

•••

Harry was swatted awake by Draco a few hours later.

"Hey Draco!" Harry said, pulling the blonde down into a big hug. He inhaled heavily. "I've missed you so much."

"I've only got a second," Draco mumbled. "I got to leave the prefect meeting early because I was the first one there."

"How much time?" Harry asked pulling away from the hug. Draco shuffled to sit next to him.

"Ten minutes."

Harry pulled Draco into a long kiss. "Perfect." They kissed again, and Harry eventually found himself on Draco's lap. The two continued to kiss for a long time. Harry felt Draco bite his lip, and he gave into his boyfriend's wants immediately. The two continued to mess around like this for a while.

"Oh fuck!" Draco mumbled. "I've got to go." He made to get up, but Harry held on tight.

"No! Don't leave me! Please," Harry begged.

"I have to. I promise I'll meet you tonight," Draco pushed Harry off of him and gave him a quick kiss, which Harry, of course, lengthened.

"But Draco!!!" Harry groaned. He pulled Draco down by his tie. "I want you to stay with me!" Harry pushed his lips onto Draco's. Draco didn't argue. He kissed Harry back with passion that left both of their heads spinning as they pulled away.

"Goodbye, love," Draco smiled sadly and left the compartment.

Harry sulked into the corner of his bench.

Not a moment later, Ron and Hermione were bustling back into the compartment, both looking rather exhausted. Harry gave them brief smiles, which were returned lightly. He asked them how the meeting was, and Ron groaned theatrically.