𝟚𝟝

New word count: 1.4k
Date (re)published: November 25th, 2020
----------------

— Saturday - the Room of Come and Go - 3:23am —

"Draco?" Harry hadn't been expecting anyone to be in the Room during the middle of the day.

Draco looked up, alarmed to see Harry standing in the doorway. "Harry!" He set down his transfigurations essay and stood to greet his boyfriend.

Harry took a step back towards the door. "I-I'm sorry. I didn't realize anyone was in here." He reached for the door handle, and Draco shot him a puzzled look.

"What are you talking about?" Draco asked. "You don't have to leave!" He scrambled (gracefully) towards the door and blocked Harry from leaving.

"Draco, move please. I-I'm trying to leave." Harry made a weak attempt to move Draco from the doorway, and sighed in defeat when Draco didn't budge.

"Not without a kiss?" Draco asked, opening up his arms in effort to hug Harry. Harry let out a small smile, and wrapped his arms around Draco's neck. Draco's hands went to Harry's waist, and Harry placed a small kiss to Draco's lips.

"Now," Harry whispered. "Move."

But Draco didn't move. He only held onto Harry tighter. "What's the matter? Please tell me, Harry."

"No, please, I just need to go."

"But why are you so scared of me all of the sudden?" Draco asked, letting go of Harry and taking an awkward side step to block the door handle, which had appeared on the other side of the door per Harry's request.

"I can't, I don't want you to be upset," Harry whispered.

"If I promise not to be upset will you tell me what's wrong?" Draco asked, holding out his hand for Harry to take in his own.

Harry looked at Draco's hand with concern, and then nodded cautiously. "I-I suppose that would be alright." He took Draco's hand, and Draco led Harry to sit with him on the couch. Harry took his usual spot on Draco's lap, facing his boyfriend. He wrapped his arms around Draco's neck and laid his head down on Draco's shoulder. Draco held him close.

"Okay. Tell me what's wrong," he began rubbing Harry's back.

"Well, Hermione, Ron and I have been, kind of, working to find out information about Voldemort. And, I get these... visions, and they make my scar hurt." Harry lifted up his head to stare into Draco's eyes a bit.

"Anyways, I get into these weird little trances where I start screaming and stuff, and you can't really wake me up. Hermione told me to go to bed early because we've been up these past nights looking for clues about where Voldemort is, and what his plan is. I went to bed, I had a bad one. Uh, a vision, that is." Harry looked up at Draco's face, and saw that Draco was remarkably calm.

"I, uh, I woke up on the floor, and Hermione told me that I probably had a concussion. She did a few screening charms, and told me that I'm fine, but I probably shouldn't go back to sleep for a little while. I went to go and sit with Ron, and he told me that I should drink something. He gave me a glass of water, and himself a firewhiskey. I'm not sure where he got it from, but he, uh, he got pretty drunk.