[Into The VRAINS] A Kid From The Forest

You were just getting ready for your day today, waking up and making yourself some breakfast

You were just getting ready for your day today, waking up and making yourself some breakfast. When you turned on the TV to watch the news, there was a story on the news about a boy who went missing from the hospital. The lady on the news said this, "Last night, a boy went missing from the hospital here. Doctors and Nurses don't know how he could've gotten out, or ran off, since he was on the 5th floor of the building. Most of the staff believe that he was kidnapped, but there is no proven evidence of that as of late. The boy was last wearing a long white hospital gown that ties on the side, and he possibly still has an IV in his left arm. His current whereabouts of where he could be are unknown, but if you do find him, please call the police department or the hospital right away. The name he went by is Yusaku, and they brought him into the hospital about a month ago. As we know of right now he has no parents or relatives, as he was found alone in the forest in a very bad state about a month ago. So please, if you see him, call immediately." After the lady finished talking, a picture of the boy was shown. He has raven colored hair, but some of his hair in the front is pink and light blue, and emerald colored eyes. As you finish your breakfast, you wonder how this boy could've gotten out, and why he would've ran away, or if he truly was kidnapped... These thoughts continue to go through your head as you walk out of your house to start your day, but as your walking down the sidewalk two emerald eyes can be seen in the forest part of the park near where you live. The emerald eyes appear to be full of fear and pain. What do you do?