[Let's Rev It Up! 8] Falling Apart (Alt. Ver) [Original from Let's Rev It Up! 7]

(Kind of a Little add on idea I came up with. To see the original Scenario, go to Let's Rev It Up! 7 or my Yu-Gi-Oh! Scenarios Book.)

Trudge was driving through the streets, patrolling as usual, when he saw a familiar raven haired man walk into a bar in the downtown part of the city, in the slums

Trudge was driving through the streets, patrolling as usual, when he saw a familiar raven haired man walk into a bar in the downtown part of the city, in the slums. The male was almost unrecognizable to Trudge, the once Shooting Star seemed to be more falling now, his face seemed sunken and pale, his eyes dull and emotionless. Trudge called in for the night and told his boss he had to deal with a personal matter, he parked his runner and made his way into the bar, by that time it had already been 15 minutes, and Yusei was sitting at the bar, 3 empty beer bottles next to him, and he was working on a 4th. Trudge slowly went to approach him, and watched as the raven haired male downed his 4th, he then looked to the bartender and spoke in a quiet, broken voice, "Whats the strongest you got?..." The bartender thought for a bit and grabbed a bottle of Guinness off the shelf, and the bottles of Irish Cream and Irish Whiskey, he then poured the beer and put a shot of the two liquors in, and passed it to Yusei, "It's the strongest I can make... It's called and Irish Car Bomb." (Yes, I did my actually research on this part. It's easy, search the strongest alcoholic drinks and you'll find this on any list.) Yusei gently grabbed the glass and started to down it, and Trudge could only watch, not wanting to startled him and cause him to choke, question was, what was he gonna do?