[Let's Rev It Up! 6] The Swan Princess (Or Prince)

Two kingdoms... two heirs... one love... King [Insert Name] was the king of a large and beautiful kingdom, but he was growing old and had no heir to take the kingdom... but soon, a healthy (son or daughter) was born... the king was overjoyed and named the young baby [Insert Name].

    Soon after the child's birth, queens and kings from all over came

Soon after the child's birth, queens and kings from all over came... bearing gifts for the small child... among them was (Queen or King [Insert Name]) and their (son or daughter [Insert Name]). Yet soon, both of the got the same wonderful idea in their head, what if they both had their kids meet up and spend every summer together in hopes that they'd fall in love, and then they would unite their kingdoms together. Yet what they did not know was a powerful and dark sorcerer, had a different plan in mind.

(So This can be Girl X Girl, Boy X Boy, or Boy X Girl. It's all up to you on who saves who, if you have seen the Swan Princess movie then you know exactly what happens, but instead of it being the boy who saves the girl, it can be the girl who saves the boy as well. There is two different scenarios for this, that was just the backstory.)

Scenario 1

After years and years of summers, King [Insert name] and (king or queen [Insert Name]) Pushed their kids into a room to give it one last try, both children had now grown into adults... the kings child 18 years of age, the other 2 years older... but finally, a spark occurred between them...

(The Video should help a bit, but we would start at the time essentially prince Derek looks at the princess and finally the spark happens.)

Scenario 2

(This one we roleplay the first meeting of the king and queen when all the gifts are being brought, and we also roleplay either Just the first summer or multiple summers, all up to you.)

Scenario 3

(Be sure to watch both clips in order or else it might be a bit hard to understand this scenario.)

Clip #1

Clip #2

The King was killed... and (Prince or Princess) was dead... but the (Prince or Princess) still believed they were alive.... and kept searching and searching and searching... and even after 2 years they hadn't stopped....

(You can do one or all three, it's up to you. ^ ^ )