[Let's Rev It Up! 6] Pieces...

(This is an alternate universe path to the start of 5D's, I hope you like it.)

Betrayal... it was what he felt as he sunk into the cold water.... he was lucky to have saved Rally, getting to a floating crate... his friends had arrived and were pulling Rally out of the water... but what they didn't know was that Yusei was down there.... drowning.... but he was drowning in more was that one... his soul was being drowned in the feelings of betrayal.... hatred.... a voice called to him... telling him he could get his revenge... his revenge on the one who took his dreams.... their dreams... he hoped that the one who did this would get what he wished and wanted...

So it would be that much more painful to take it away...

Later that day, everyone was out looking for Yusei. He hadn't come home that night... they went back to the place they found Rally... and too their shock, the one they were searching for was there floating on the water.... pale and motionless... they quickly got him out of the water and looked for a sign.... any sign that he was alive... but to no avail. Their friend was gone... or so they thought...

Death blue eyes stare at the sight of the big city across the waters... Yusei hopes Jack arrives safely there, and claims what he wanted...

Because this revenge would be satisfied after all this time... to take it all away...

(This scenario is mostly surrounded around what Jack did to get to Neo Domino

(This scenario is mostly surrounded around what Jack did to get to Neo Domino. You can chose which character you play. I'm excited to try this one.)