six

Is this how you feel all the time?

Yep.

Oh my God. I'm so sorry.

Yeah.

"Oh, shut up," Cassandra-in-Nora's-body snapped. "It's so crowded in her head. Oh, look at me. From class to brass. Although, oh, jawline! Oh, baby, it's like living inside a Greek statue." Cassandra ran her hands all over Nora's body.

Ew. Can you stop that?

"The mistress is beautiful," Chip gushed.

Cassandra clapped like a happy seal. "Absolutement! Oh, but look." The equipment that had been keeping flat Cassandra alive had fried during the transfer.

"Oh, the brain lead expired," Chip lamented. "My old mistress is gone."

"But safe and sound in here," Cassandra chirped, tapping a finger to her temple.

Not for long. When the Doctor realizes you stole my body, he is going to be pissed.

"But what of the Nora child's mind?" Chip asked.

Cassandra scowled. "It won't shut up. It's mostly tucked away. I can just about access the surface memory. She's-Gosh, she's with Rose and the Doctor. A man. He's the Doctor. The same Doctor with a new face. That hypocrite!" Cassandra inspected Nora's body in the full-length mirror. She twisted every which way, admiring each angle. "I must get the name of his surgeon. I could do with a little work. She's hardly got anything on her chest."

Fuck you! My body is banging!

Yeah, she's hotter than you ever were.

Oh shit! Thanks for the back-up.

Of course. You're my girl.

Nora's phone started to ring. Cassandra fished it out of Nora's back pocket. "Oh, it seems to be ringing. Is it meant to ring?"

"A primitive communications device," Chip explained. Cassandra answered the call, absent-mindedly twirling a lock of hair around her finger.

The Doctor was on the other end. "Nora, where are you?"

Cassandra pulled the phone away from her mouth. "How does she speak?"

"Old Earth American," Chip whispered.

Cassandra nodded and put the phone back to her ear. "Eh, wassup!"

What the actual fuck? I do not talk like that.

"Where've you been?" the Doctor hissed. "How long does it take to get to Ward 26?"

"I'm on my way, dude," Cassandra spoke in a broken American accent. "I'll be like, right up, bro."