seven

"Let us out! Let us out!"

Cassandra smirked at the sight of the Doctor trapped in one of the cells. Rose was crammed in beside him. Chip hovered behind Cassandra by an electrical box.

"Aren't you lucky there was a spare?" Cassandra teased. "Standing room only."

Let them out of there, Cassandra! You'll kill them!

"You've stolen Nora's body," Rose growled.

Cassandra laughed. "Over the years, I've thought of a thousand ways to kill you two. And now, that's exactly what I've got. One thousand diseases. They pump the patients with a top-up every ten minutes. You've got about three minutes left. Enjoy."

No! Let them go! Let them out! Cassandra, please!

"Just let Nora and Rose go, Cassandra," the Doctor begged.

Cassandra, please, please, let them out. Please!

Cassandra, you need to let them out. Killing them will have horrific repercussions.

"Not Rose. Nora, I will," Cassandra assured him. "As soon as I've found someone younger, and less common, then I'll junk her with the waste. Now hushaby. It's showtime."

Junk me with the waste? Fuck you! I'm gorgeous!

Ignore her, Nora. She'd only trash you because we're annoying.

Hell yeah, we are. Fuck you, Cassandra!

Two cat nuns came around the corner. One of them Cassandra recognized as Jatt. That other one was Matron Casp. She seemed to be the one in charge. Was that why she was the Matron? Nora didn't understand how nun ranks work.

"Anything we can do to help?" Jatt asked. Her faked politeness was grating. Wait, if she was the one in charge, that meant she started this whole operation.

Her! Cassandra, punch her in the face! Punch her!

"Straight to the point, Whiskers," Cassandra snapped. "I want money."

"The Sisterhood is a charity," Casp said. "We don't give money. We only accept."

Cassandra rolled her eyes. "The humans across the water pay you a fortune, and that's exactly what I need. A one-off payment, that's all I want. Oh, and perhaps a yacht. In return for which, I shall tell the city nothing of your institutional murder. Is that a deal?"

"I'm afraid not," Casp chuckled.

"I'd really advise you to think about this," Cassandra warned.

Casp waved a dismissive paw. "Oh, there's no need. I have to decline."

"I'll tell them," Cassandra threatened, "and you've no way of stopping me. You're not exactly Nuns with Guns. You're not even armed."

We should write a movie called Nuns with Guns.