Chapter 2

🍍Doing a POV thing woo. I'm sorry I probably suck at This, I've never done a guy's view. Anyways, thanks for the views and votes. I thank @wwe_personal with all my heart for the support.🍍

2

Dean's POV

My mind ticks.

My mind ticks wildly.

I am to never notice, of course, until moments like this.

That are happening right now.

Luke Harper encircles Lilly in his arms as I hit the ground.

My vision goes hazy and I see her lay limb in his arms.

My fury boils harshly, but I am unable to move.

I growl deep in my throat, the madness overtaking my very being.

See Bray, in fact, isn't a good person.

Not at fucking all.

He was a monster, like I thought he was.

I was right.

I was right.

I repeat this phrase over and over.

I need to fucking kill him.

I was right.

He needs to pay for taking my damn property.

Because I was right.

See, my mind ticks...

It ticks just a little.

I've learned through the years though.

That these little ticks are really what lead to insanity.

Luke drags her away.

The crowd riots.

At least... At least...

Someone was able to fight for her.

I see fans break through the baracades.

I am still unable to move, the quickly accelerating pain becoming too much.

I try to scream her name as Bray slides out of the ring calmly.

He looks back with those fiery eyes.

He steps back up and curbstomps my neck.

He steers my head up forcefully by yanking my hair.

"She's all fucking mine now." He fiercely growls at me.

"No." I mumble back, trying to fight but failing.

I was going to lose her.

I was going to lose the girl I had worked so hard for, the one I had fallen in sweet love with.

My head slams into the mat and I black out.

I awake in the cool crew lounge at the arena, alone.

I arise from the chair, and slowly glide around the room.

I can feel my arms twitching with anxiety.

"Hello?" I yell.

Nobody answers me and I step into the empty hallway.

"Seth? Roman? Lilly? Anyone?" I yell once again.

"Hey man." Romans voice croaks from behind me.

I turn around to see his sad eyes staring at my own.

"Bray... Bray took her and everyone is searching but they have no clue where she is. And and... Man I'm sorry. I'm sorry we could've stopped him, just nobody knew he was going to do that..." He apologizes.

I stare at him with dangerous eyes for awhile.

She was gone.

"She's not dead, we just have to find her, they chlorophyled her." He explains.

"I-I-I I need her, Roman. I-I-I can't do anything without her. We have to find her." I studder.

"We will. Did she tell you exactly where their old house is? We suspect he brought her there."

"No. No I just know it was a few miles from New Orleans, she told me that story. And it was in the south and a large mansionistic house with a lot of land and a big hill with a tree on it." I respond.

"That's great! Can you tell the police that?"

"The police won't do shit." I respond negatively.

"We have to find her ourselves." I add.

"We will. We have to issue a warning tonight though, to Bray. Stephanie is making us. You can do it from the heart she said. We can head out after that though, I'm sure they'd be fine with us missing raw."

"What.. What time is it?" I question.

"It's 6:30."

"In the afternoon?" I ask, astounded.

"Yeah, you've been out for awhile. Seth is grabbing us food, so you have that to look forward to, though."

"I need to find her. When do we do the damn Bray thing?" I question.

"tonight at 8."

"Alright." I mumble as Seth steps the door with Mcdonalds and a fake smile plastered on his face.

"Hello kids." He announces.

"I've got the yum Yums for ya." He yells, making a smile appear on my face.

He throws me a burger and large fry.

He sits down next to me and slaps my thigh.

"It'll be alright, man. I bet he's afraid to even touch her now." He assures.

"Or he could be raping her brains out, and slowly tearing her apart. He could be killing her right now, for fighting against it." I respond.

"It's all a possibility. We are going to find her though. We are going to find her and you can fuck her brains out, like last night." He says, smiling at me.

I grin unwillingly, remembering the moment.

"Damn man, how was it? Your first time sounded amazing." He continued, trying to keep my mind off of things.

"It was perfect." I whisper.

"Great job, Man. Must've felt amazing. Now it's just Roman who hasn't done it." Seth blurts, making fun of Roman who simply shrugged it off.

"It's aight, Rome. You'll get there." I tease, grinning.

"I'm thinking about saying she's pregnant." I blurt out suddenly, causing both of them to jump.

"Is she!? Is she pregnant?" Roman asks quickly.

"No. Well, I dont think so. But Bray can't hurt her if she's pregnant."

"That is true. That's actually a great idea. He will get her a pregnancy test if he's fucking her. It'll be negative, but hopefully she is smart enough to play along with us." Seth exclaimed.

"She will be, it's her only choice." I say.

"God Lilly, be the smart person we know you are this damn time." Roman almost prays to the ceiling.

Stephanie calls my name and shoos me to the makeup and dressing area suddenly.

See, my mind ticks.