Chapter 11

🍍I'm genuinely fucked.🍍

"Dean! Seth! Roman!" I squeal.

"What? What's wrong?" Dean asks frantically.

"Brays here! He's here he's coming up!" I exclaim.

"Oh god. Lock the doors! Take the key off the sill. Call the office, tell them not to let him in!" Seth yells.

"Was he alone?" Deans questions.

"It looked like it.. He was just alone." I breath heavily, hyperventilating.

"Calm down, it'll be okay. Calm down." He assures gently, smoothing my hair down and pulling me into his chest.

He kisses my head and let's me go, giving me the room phone.

"Call them tell them not to let him in." He orders.

"Okay." I breath.

I dial the set number, just a # and 1.

"Hello? How can I help you today." The lady asks.

"There's a man about to come in and he- don't let him in." I rush to say.

"I'm sorry mam, we cannot keep him from entering." She apologizes.

"Hello sir! How are you, how can I help you today," she greets through the phone to a costumer.

I hear Brays low tone mumble something and I scream at her while she mumbles our room number.

She hangs up and I grab my head with my fingers, clawing into my scalp.

"She let him in he's coming." I quickly breath to Dean, who was deadbolting the door.

"He shouldn't be able to get in. It's okay. We took the key off the top of the rack and we are dead bolted and locked. Close the window doors." He orders me and I rush over and close them.

Roman takes me into his arms suddenly and sits me down, demonstrating cheesy breathing exercises that surprisingly work well.

I slow down my breathing and Roman rests his hands on my shoulders while Dean pulls out several dangerous items to cause harm with.

We quiet down, and three gentle knocks echo through the room.

We stay silent.

Roman slowly guides me to our bathroom and locks me in.

I hear Bray yell.

"I know your in there. I just want to talk."

"Stop ignoring me, I can see your feet, Seth." He adds moments later.

I hear the deadlock unbolt and Bray talks through the gap.

"I want her out here. I am alone." Vray orders.

"I swear to god, I'll call my boys and... Friends...and get them out here if she doesn't come out. They'll have plenty fun getting her outta here and even more fun at our house. They're wild men." He threatens.

"Fine but she is staying with Dean. You know that you little fuck." Roman blurts out suddenly.

"I'm quite aware." He laughs.

Footsteps echo into the room and the bathroom lock clicks, to show a nervous Dean.

He clenches my hand tightly and brings me out, allowing me to cower behind his enourmous structure.

Dean backs off to the other side of the massive living room, leaving me stumbling behind him.

They slowly creek open the door and I hide deeper into Deans back.