Chapter 12

🍍 SATAN SHOUTED ME OUT AND GOT ME PAST 1K AND IM STILL SCREAMING. 🍍

Seth soon returns, throwing a bag at me and plopping on the couch.

I walk to our room and quickly grab a loose Floral-lace dress.

I smile at Seth's choice and quickly throw it on.

I place my hand on the cold door handle.

"You'll never guess who I saw." Seth blurts out and I go silent, unmoving.

"Who?" Roman asks.

"Bray Wyatt and his fucking henchmen. They followed me to the department store and back, I had to lead them off and run back to the hotel from down the block. The durangos down there, by the way." He quickly pants.

"Why won't they leave her the fuck alone?" Roman asks, infuriated.

"Because he's addicted to her." Dean replies.

I choose this time to exit the room and fake smiles appear on each of their faces.

"Are we all ready to go?" Roman asks us.

"I believe so, yes." I reply.

Seth grabs his keys again and exits the room, motioning us to lead behind him.

Dean grabs my hand and we walk directly behind Seth.

Roman and Seth sandwich us in.

He gather into the tiny elevator after waiting awkwardly for a moment.

We ride in silence, exiting the semi-empty lobby without a word.

We have to walk two blocks through the dastardly hot Nevada air.

I finally see the black Durango and smile to the sun, shielding my face from it by using my tiny hand.

As we approach, Dean takes me back suddenly and kisses me.

I fall into his arms and I hear a small crowd hoot.

I look back and WWE photographers, interviewers, and videographers, mixed with wrestlers stand.

I blush furiously and Dean looks down at me, sneering slightly.

He shifts back and forth and does a little dance as he leans me into him.

The wrestlers hoot more and laugh while photos are snapped of us.

Dean slowly moves me to the car and I smile at the cameras through my mad blush.

He slides in and pulls me onto his lap, closing the door in the meantime.

The windows are dark and Dean kisses me inside.

Cameras press against the windows and genuinely scare me.

"They can't see you." Seth assures from the front, tapping the window.

"Darkened so they can't." He finishes.

Roman starts the ignition and slowly drives away in the direction of the arena.

Dean continues to kiss me, and I peck at his lips gently.

"Calm down back there, you've had enough action today, love birds." Seth suggests, looking back.

Dean gives him a dangerous look and he backs away.

"You can fuck her later, calm down jack ass." He whispers to himself, but sadly Dean hears it.

He shoves me into the other seat and climbs to the front, crawling into Seth's seat and slapping and punching him repeatedly.

Slaps and forceful blows against his skin echo through the van.