1 - GLENN

"Look at that! Taking it like a champ!"

Negan's voice and laugh fills my ears as shock runs through my entire body. I don't even know what's happening with me right now but I can't feel my body.

There's blood oozing out of Abraham's head.

The latter sits back up after taking a blow as Rosita and Sasha cries out. I can hear Eugene whimpering beside Carl as he watches his friend, like the rest of us are doing.

"Suck..." Abraham mutters, looking back up at the devil. "My... nuts."

Negan hits Abraham with the bat again. Over and over and over again as he laughs. All the hatred, pain, anger and madness all mixed up inside me, but I stay frozen in my spot. I can feel the tears flowing out of my eyes but I can't feel them on my skin.

"Did you hear that?" Negan says breathlessly after being done. "He said, 'suck my nuts.'"

But I was wrong, Negan wasn't done yet.

He hits Abraham's already crushed head and brain over and over again. I couldn't take it anymore, I had to look away. This is just as worse as watching Hershel die.

"Oh my goodness. Look at this." Negan laughs before swinging his bat, some blood getting on the side of my face and I silently gag. "You guys, look at my dirty girl!"

I saw him walk towards Rosita and place the bat in front of her face. "Sweetheart... Lay your eyes on this. Oh damn. Were you... were you together? That sucks."

I can't imagine what Rosita is feeling right now. I can't imagine what I'd do if that was Carl's head beating smashed to pieces. The thought twists my insides and I had to hold back a gag.

"But if you were, you should know there was a reason for all this. Red... and hell, he was, is, and will be ever red." Negan talks, his voice now one of my nightmares. "He just took one or six or seven for the team!" He places the bat right in front of Rosita again. "So take... a damn look. Take a damn look!"

Daryl suddenly gets up, ambushing Negan by punching him in the face. Two of Negan's men stopped Daryl, pushing him down on the ground as Negan touches his jaw.

"No!" Negan yelled. "Oh, no. That? Oh my! That... is a no-no. The whole thing... not one bit of that shit flies here."

Dwight is armed with Daryl's crossbow as he points it at the owner. "Do you want me to do it? Right here."

"No. No, you don't kill them... not until you try a little." Negan tells the half burned face man. Dwight retreats, Negan stands up. "And anyway... that's not how it works. Now, I already told you people... first one's free, then... what I'd say? I said I would shut that shit down! No exceptions."

Negan's eyes landed on me, him pointing his bat at me but he doesn't move from his spot. He chuckles. "You... I remember what you did earlier. Though what you did was necessary, it still counts as well. That counts."

My heart beat quickens before Negan takes his eyes off me. "Now, I don't know what kind of lying assholes you've been dealing with... but I'm a man of my word. First impressions are important. I need you to know me."

"So... back to it." He turns around and swings the bat on top of the person's head behind him.

I dropped Carl's arm and covered my mouth as Negan hits Glenn two times before he stops and laughs, like it's the most funniest thing in the world.

That's when I felt my body. That's when I felt the tears constantly flowing down my cheeks, how runny my nose it, how the choked back sobs sounds in my ears.

I can't look away. I tried but my eyes are stuck on Glenn. His head is bleeding, his left eye popped out of its socket as he chokes. Maggie is shaking and crying, like the rest of us are, but she's in much worse state. Whimpers are escaping my mouth as I felt how cold I am, and I'm still shaking from fear.

"Buddy, you still there?" Negan mokingly asked Glenn. "I just don't know. It seems like you're trying to speak, but you just took one hell of a hit. I just popped your skull so hard, your eyeball just popped out and it is gross as shit!"

Glenn isn't looking at Negan, he's looking at his wife.

"Maggie, I'll find you."

My heart is shattering as I let myself cry. Killing Abraham was not necessary, but killing Glenn was a pure mistake. Negan is going to regret killing them, he's gonna pay for what he did.

"Oh hell." Negan looks at everyone else, including me. "I can see this is hard on you guys. I am sorry. I truly am." No you're not, you fucking asshole. "But I did say it. No exceptions!"

I found the strength to close my eyes and sit down, burying my face onto my knees as I heard Negan swinging the bat over and over and over again.

"You bunch of pussies. I'm just getting started." Four more smashes. "Lucille is thirsty. She is a vampire bat."

Nobody holds back their cries and whimpers anymore. Negan speaks again but I don't look up. "What? Was the joke that bad?"

"I'm gonna kill you." I heard Rick say, making me look up slowly.

Negan crouches down in front of Rick, pointing his Lucille at him. "What? I didn't quite catch that. You're gonna have to speak up."

"Not today, not tomorrow... but I'm gonna kill you."

"Jesus." Negan mutters after inhaling sharply. "Simon. What did he have, a knife?"

The aforementioned Simon, who was the man talking to us earlier, answered him. "Uh, he had a hatchet."

Negan looks up at the man. "A hatchet?"

"He had an ax." Simon said.

Negan has a grin on his face before looking back at Rick. "Simon's my right-hand man. Having one of those is important. I mean, what do you have left without them? A whole lot of work. Do you have one? Maybe one of these fine people still breathing? Oh. Or did I..."

Negan clicks his tongue as he does a small motion of bashing people's head. He then sighs. "Sure. Yeah. Give me his ax."

Simon gives Negan the weapon, who takes it and looks at Rick for a few seconds, before standing up and placing the ax between his body and his belt. He grabs Rick, dragging the latter along with him towards the RV. "I'll be right back. Maybe Rick will be with me. And if not, well, we can just turn these people inside out, won't we? I mean the ones that are left."

Rick and Negan takes off a few minutes, leaving us defenseless and weak and crying while the Saviors surrounding us just watch us with smiles on their faces.

I felt Carl grab my limp hand and he softly squeezes it, but I didn't had the strength, energy and will in me to squeeze back as my eyes are still steadied on Glenn, before flicking to Abraham. I closed them, letting more tears fall as my breathing is constantly shaky and fast.

Abraham and Glenn are gone forever.