2 - LEFTY

Glenn and I are sitting on top of the RV because we're both on watch. Carl went off to somewhere with his mom. We all owe Hershel so much for saving my best friend's life, but that costed Otis' life.

Maggie, one of Hershel's daughter, passed by Glenn and I. Here goes the lovesick puppy eyes again. I lightly slapped the back of Glenn's head, making him snap out of it.

"Ow! What was that for?" He asked, rubbing the area where I hit him.

I motioned to the side of his lips. "You got some drool over there."

Glenn fell for it and wiped the non-existent drool, before he realized I was joking. He playfully glared at me while I laughed at him.

"Ha ha, very funny." He said as my laughter died down.

"Hey, what did you say your job was before?" I teased, knowing well what he did before all this but I like teasing Glenn.

The latter sighed, not giving in. I pushed him on before he finally gave in, muttering. "I was a pizza delivery guy."

I smirked. "What? Can you-can you say that just a little bit louder?"

Glenn sighs again. "I was a pizza delivery guy!"

I started laughing again, Glenn chuckling along. "Glenn Rhee, here for your delivery! Glenn Rhee, here for your delivery."

Glenn covers my mouth to stop me from embarrassing him, but he's laughing along with me. We ended up in a tickle battle, him winning because I'm very ticklish, before we actually do that the job we're assigned to do for today.

I smirked after a few minutes of silence. "Glenn Rhee, here for your delivery."

Glenn groaned. "Farren!"

-~

My mom had just left the RV in tears and I finally let the tears fall. After finding Sophia dead inside the barn, I passed out. When I woke up, I couldn't accept it. I tried to kill myself with the gun my father gave me, but I hesitated. I thought of everybody I was going to leave behind if I do this.

I want to be with Sophia again, I really do, but I can't leave Carl, my mom, Glenn and everybody else. I just can't.

Before I can pull the gun away from my head, it was taken away from my hands by Daryl, before he takes me back to my mom and tells her what I tried to do.

I'm in the middle of silently crying when Glenn came inside, immediately rushing towards me. I wiped the tears away as fast as I can, but he still saw it.

"Why?" He whispered before pulling me into a hug. "Farren, why?"

"I can't..." I cried, hugging onto Glenn like my life depended on it. "Glenn, I-I can't..."

Glenn shushes me and gently rocks me back and forth, giving me the comfort I need. I made my mom promise not to tell anybody, especially not Carl, but I guess Glenn heard what happened.

"Don't ever do that again. Please, don't." Glenn practically pleads me and I nod instantly. "I love you, Farren."

"I love you too, Glenn."

-~

Abraham sits next to me on one of the church's benches. I, not so subtly, moved away from him a little before crossing my arms on my chest.

"Look, kid," Abraham started. I'm still pretty pissed off about last night, he was basically proposing that we should leave my mom and Daryl. "It wasn't my intention to hurt your feelings. I just wanted Eugene to be safe."