ミ★ Chapter One.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ How To Play A Player.
                     ❝ CHAPTER ONE. ❞

♡₊˚

♡₊˚.༄

"This place is massive!" Alia twirled around in circles, taking a moment to admire the Dharma Studios

"I know something else that's massive too, babygirl." Varun noticed Alia trip over her own two feet then, and so he rushed forward to catch her. "Are you always this clumsy, idiot?" His arms wrapped around her petite waist.

"You're the idiot, you idiot!" Alia growled, pushing herself out of Varun's embrace. She'd definitely grown comfortable around him, since they'd known each other for a couple of weeks and they were sharing the same apartment, but there were times when Alia drew the line. "Don't touch me," She whispered.

"It's not my fault you're falling for me, already!" He defended himself, sending Alia an innocent pout.

"Shut up!" Alia frowned, "I'd never fall in love with —"

"Stop right there," Varun placed a finger to her lips as the two of them walked through the hallway. He smirked at Alia's near enough surprised expression, tilting his head to the side and staring deeply into her eyes. "Hush, Alu."

Alu, the stupid nickname he'd given Alia the day he'd met her. To irritate her, of course.

Varun flicked his tongue out, swiping it across his plump lips in a seductive manner, "Never say never, babe."

"Did you not hear the first time?" Alia pushed his finger away, "Don't touch me." No response. "Dhawan?" Still, no reply. His concentration fixated on something else, and so Alia too looked in the direction of his line of vision.

A good looking, no, a very handsome man was walking over. Alia didn't want to make any assumptions, but despite having shades that covered his eyes, the features on display managed to match up perfectly with Ranbir Kapoor's. A smirk was fixed against his full, pink lips. His outfit was simple, an oversized grey hoodie and black jeans. His hair was near enough black, falling messily, which made him look even more . . . sexy?

Alia didn't even realise that her mouth was hanging wide open until Varun's index finger sat underneath her chin to shut it.  "Stop staring," He whispered, but his own gaze was still on the older man. Hypocrite much?

"Is that . . . Ranbir?" Alia whispered, as she continued staring. She'd never seen a man as manly as him, and she felt privileged.

Maybe, all of those Wattpad books referring to Greek God like features were describing him?

"You should go, Alu."

Alia turned to Varun with a scrunched up nose. "Why should I?"

Varun scoffed at her expression, pointing towards Karan Johar's office. "Because, KJo is waiting for you."