ミ★ Chapter Eight.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ How To Play A Player.
                 ❝ CHAPTER EIGHT. ❞

♡₊˚

♡₊˚.༄

"Varun, my man!" Spoke a bearded Arjun from the driver's seat of the car parked outside of Varun's apartment, as him and Alia walked over. "Hey, Alia!" He acknowledges the female standing next to his best friend with a smile, already aware of who she was, because of her famous surname.

Kangana Ranaut would call it nepotism at its finest . . .

Alia offered Arjun a warm smile as Varun slipped into the passenger seat, while Alia shuffled herself into the available back seat. "I thought that Ranbir was going to pick us up," She said, glancing over at the two men sitting in the back row with her.

"He got busy setting up the apartment and all, so he asked if I could give you two a lift," Arjun stated, "I would've drove in my seven seater, so you, Adi and Ranveer could have some space to yourselves, but I only got RK's call after I left my place. I hope you don't mind being so . . . Cozy back there?"

"It's not a problem," Alia shook her head, despite the fact that she knew Arjun wouldn't see the gesture.

"You're going to be a megastar, Alia!" Ranveer comments, randomly. "I can feel it." He adds with a nod.

Aditya glances over at the female, "His feeling is never wrong." He arches a brow at her, "So, when you become Miss Megastar, remember that you heard it from Ranveer first."

Alia laughs softly, "Thank you, I'll remember, I promise."

⋆¸*ೃ☼

Once the car rolled to a stop past the gates of Ranbir's apartment, Alia hopped out first, eager to escape the confined space she had been sitting in for the past forty minutes. The four boys had done the same, Varun being the last one to open up his car door.

Varun noticed the awkward look on Alia's face, as well as the redness of her cheeks and neck due to the heat of all three bodies cramped together in the backseats of the car, and he let a smirk grow on his face. And, despite the thick, dark clouds forming above due to the late hour, the cheeky expression was still distinctly visible. Alia glared at the brown eyed boy, and eventually his smirk dropped.

"Chal." Varun grabbed Alia's arm when the other three men weren't looking, and led her through the doors and past the crowds of people.

Alia admired the interior of Ranbir's apartment, which had been much neater than she had imagined. Her nose scrunched up as the pungent smell of alcohol burned her nostrils, and she subconsciously nuzzled her nose into Varun's shoulder, causing the older man to laugh.

"The smell is usually at its worst near the balcony," He informed, his hand still holding onto Alia's arm, loosely. "You could avoid that area."

Alia hummed, her eyes busy travelling around the room. Many female eyes followed Varun's every move, and Alia figured that they'd all had some sort of history with him. The hunger and flirtatiousness in their eyes spoke for them, there was no need for words.

"Where are you taking me?" She narrowed her eyes, as Varun led her towards a cluster of sweaty bodies. "I think I'll manage on my own, you can go." She offered, watching him shake his head almost instantly.

"No, you'll get lost," He said, making Alia frown a little. "Look into my eyes," He spoke, quite firmly. "Now, stay standing right here, don't move."

"Okay," Alia furrowed her brows, confused by Varun's seriousness.

A few seconds later, Arjun walked over and wrapped an arm around Varun. The both of them walked off together, leaving Alia alone between a bunch of dancing, sweaty bodies. The pair had reached the opposite end of the room, and began mouthing words that Alia couldn't make out.

"What are you trying to say?" She said, audibly, forehead creased. But, Varun just smirked and whispered something into Arjun's ear. "Ab kya?" She groaned, watching them break into laughter, before the two of them began making gestures that looked rather inappropriate. "What are you two doing?!" Alia whispered angrily in their direction, ready to stomp over and scold them for wasting her time.

"Believe me, you don't want to know what those two are ever up to." Alia flinched upon hearing a deep voice, tickling her ear. She slowly turned her head to the side, and her eyes met with a smirking Ranbir, "Anyway, forget them, how are you?" He asked, clutching the wine glass in his hand.

Alia glanced over at Varun and Arjun momentarily, and noticed the both of them smirking, winking, and clapping as if their plan was a success. Oh, I understand what they did! She took note of their very weird tactic, and mentally thanked them for indirectly helping her start a conversation with her crush, Ranbir Kapoor.

"I'm good, thanks. And, you?" She smiled widely, her dimples coming out of their hiding place.