ミ★ Chapter Nine.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ How To Play A Player.
    ❝ CHAPTER NINE. ❞

♡₊˚

♡₊˚.༄

Ranbir's party ran past midnight and, thankfully, the media gathered around his building started to leave. They might have figured that some guests weren't leaving anytime soon, which was true. Varun, Alia, Ranveer, Arjun and Aditya stayed behind. Well, Ranbir had suggested for them to stay the night, for three reasons.

The first reason, Ranveer and Arjun were completely wasted. Definitely not a state they should be leaving in.

The second reason, Aditya had already fallen asleep on the couch.

And, the third reason, Ranbir claimed that he didn't want Alia to leave at such late hours, and that sleeping at his place for the night would be better than losing her sleep all together.

Ranbir watched as everyone began picking up pillows, ready to take into the living room. "Are you sure you guys don't want to take the two guest rooms? I can set them up for you."

"The living room floor can't be that bad," Arjun remarked, tripping over his own to feet as he cuddled a large pillow between his arms.

That's how everyone, apart from an already asleep Aditya Roy Kapur, found themselves throwing pillows and blankets onto the living room floor. Ranbir decided to take a free spot on the floor too, claiming that a sleepover with some of his friends was better than his warm bed.

"You're choosing the living room floor, over your own bed?" Varun stared at the man in disbelieve.

"Not the floor, VD," Ranbir shook his head, "I'm choosing you guys."

"Ugh, the disrespect," Varun looked at Ranbir with disgust, wondering how the man could give up his own bed for a bunch of friends.

Varun would never abandon his own bed. For him, even thinking about cheating on his bed is illegal.

"I think it's really sweet of him," Alia muttered, loud enough for Varun to hear her words.

"Oh, please," Varun scoffed, rolling his eyes at her statement. Sweet my ass. Actually, now that I'm thinking about it, my ass is pretty sweet.

"Erm, Varun?" Alia called out.

"What now?" He groaned.

"Can I take your spot?" She pointed at the white pillow and fluffy blanket Varun had positioned on the floor, in quite an aesthetically pleasing way.

"No," Varun frowned.

"Please?" Alia pouted, "It looks really comfy," She added, glancing down at how cozy his sleeping spot looked.