ミ★ Chapter Two.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ How To Play A Player.
    ❝ CHAPTER TWO. ❞

♡₊˚

♡₊˚.༄

"Are you kicking me out?" Alia asked, whilst Varun let out a muffled groan in frustration. Sexual frustration.

"Only for a couple of hours!" Varun tried to convince her, "Don't be such a drama queen, Alu." He sighed.

"Wait a minute," Alia paused, letting her body sink into the living room sofa. "You want me to leave, for a couple of hours, just so you can have sex with some girl?" She deadpanned.

"A man has his needs," Varun explained, scratching the back of his neck with a casual shrug. "And, she isn't just some girl." He smirked, "Her name is Kriti Sanon, you have heard of that name before, right?"

Varun and Kriti? Woah. Alia was not expecting that! Yet, she refrained from showing how shocked she was, clearing her now tickling throat.

"Never heard of that name before, sorry." Alia stated, sarcastically. "Why can't you stay at her place for the night or, I don't know, book a hotel?"

"Why would I go out of my way to drive to someone's place, or book a hotel, when I have my own apartment?" He raised an eyebrow at her. "You, babygirl, are living under my roof — not the other way around."

"It's not like I'm overjoyed with the fact that I'm living with you!" Alia scoffed, "I had no other option, I'm new to Mumbai and I can't afford my own place right now."

"That's not the point, babygirl." He huffed, running a hand through his hair. "This is my place not yours. Quit advising me on how I should live under my own roof." He licked his lips then, "Unless your advise involves a form of sexual activity between the two of us —"

"Ugh, shut up!" Alia said with a disgusted expression. "Is sex the only thing you think about, Dhawan?"

"What do you take me for? A brainless and very horny twenty-six year old?" Varun questioned, slightly amused.

Alia shrugged, "I could ask you the same thing." She mused, "Don't you just see me as a nineteen year old virgin girl, who's dying to go out with any breathing male out there?"

"But, you are."

"Yeah. Not my point," Alia narrowed her eyes at him. Varun stared at her blankly, "Don't look at me like that, it's not a crime to be a virgin." But, for someone as experienced as Varun, her situation was most likely hilarious.

Varun laughed when he heard her last few words, and shook his head. "You aren't that bad, you know?" He stated.

"Really? Oh, I guess I'm not. Thanks for the confirmation," Alia faked a smile. Varun ignored her sarcasm, folding his arms across his chest and smiling at her, a lopsided smile. 

Alia knew that smile too well . . .

"What?"

"Ranbir."

"What does Ranbir have to do with anything?" Alia queried, only to hear Varun huff. "Go ahead, I'm all ears." She waved him to continue.

"If you think I'm a fuckboy, then you don't know who Ranbir Kapoor is." He explained. "He's not someone you would want to . . . Mess around with."

"I don't remember telling you that I'd like to mess around with him," Alia stated, crossing her legs on the sofa and placing a fluffy cushion in her lap.

"You didn't tell me, maine dekha. When you saw him a few days ago at the Dharma Studios," Varun smirked. "You couldn't get enough of him."

"Okay, I might have checked him out, but what's the big deal in that?"

"Seriously, I'd advise you to look around a while, instead of just settling for the first guy you see. Trust me, there are plenty of willing guys who'd probably love a piece of you." Varun winked, cheekily.

Alia laughed at his statement. "Are you willing, Dhawan?"

"I am, if you are." A smirk formed against his full lips. "But, I know people. And, you've got some good knowledge — sometimes. We could make a perfect team, na?"

"What do you mean, team?"

"We could help each other," He smiled. "I've known pretty much every actor in our generation for a while now. I know how they behave, and which ones are —"

"Who said I want to date someone from the industry in our generation?" Alia raised an eyebrow, and Varun just blinked at her, not expecting that type of response. "I want Salman!"

It wasn't until Alia giggled that Varun realised she was just joking, and continued his not so planned out plan. "Like I was saying, I know which ones are trustworthy, and which ones aren't worth your time. And, if you didn't already noice, I've had a lot of physical experience too."

Yeah, like I didn't notice, fuckboy. Alia cursed, mentally of course.

"But you, you can protect me from any trouble I get myself into." Varun finished, patting Alia's exposed thigh, before she swatted his hand away.

"Protect you, huh?"

"Basically." He confirmed, looking somewhat excited. "You have the mind of a female, after all. If I have you, I can't mess up." Varun said, proudly. "Partners in crime, na?" He nudged her, waiting to know whether she'd agree with his idea or not.

Alia bit down on her bottom lip, "I'm listening." Varun grinned at her positive response, "What exactly do you have in mind?" She questioned, curiosity getting the best of her.

"Well, I could teach you how to flirt, kiss — you name it. That way, you'd get experience in physical activity." 

"I don't need ex —"

"You do."

"This is a stupid idea, Varun."

"It is!" Varun chuckled.

"And, it might not go well." 

"Might." 

Alia exhaled deeply. "Fine."

"Fine, what?" Varun looked rather confused, his eyebrows furrowed closely together, as though he'd forgot the crazy conversation they just had.

She rolled her eyes before willingly saying, "Teach me, Dhawan."