ミ★ Chapter Seven.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ How To Play A Player.
                 ❝ CHAPTER SEVEN. ❞

♡₊˚

♡₊˚.༄

"Abhi?" Alia asked, blinking her eyes in disbelief as Varun simply shrugged, pulling the white kurta shirt he was wearing over his head.

"Haan, koi aitraaz hai?" Varun said, lips raised up in a grin. "You probably don't have the experience to know this, lekin sex zyada complicated nahi hai . . . It's nothing to panic about."

Sure, Varun was definitely pushing it with that rather bold statement. Of course, having sex for the first time would be complicated for a virgin. Yet, Varun needed to fulfil his own needs, and if that meant through Alia, he was willing to drop a few lines that could persuade her into believing otherwise. Though, if she rejected, he wouldn't pressure her into anything either . . . Besides, Kriti Sanon was still an open offer.

Alia laughed, sarcastically, "Zyada complicated nahi hai? Please!" She narrowed her eyes at him, in attempt to glare at him angrily. "That's funny, really." She deadpanned.

"How?" Varun's forehead creased.

"You're clearly making a joke out of the fact that I'm —" Alia pursed her lips together.

"That you're, what?" Varun asked, clearly oblivious. As always.

"That I'm a virgin," Alia blurted out, "You're making a joke out of the fact that I'm a virgin!" She confirmed.

"I was only stating facts, Alia," Varun paused, "I wasn't trying to make fun of your inexperience."

"Well, you did."

Varun's slender fingers ran through his disheveled hair, "Sorry, babygirl." He smiled at Alia softly, "By the way, you look cute when you're mad."

"I —"

"I'm going to head out now, I won't be back for a while." Varun interrupted, momentarily looking down at his watch, "Actually, I won't be back until tomorrow morning."

Varun smirked. Kriti Sanon, I hope you're at home . . .

⋆¸*ೃ☼

Alia was overjoyed. The day she had been waiting for had finally come; it was the day of Ranbir Kapoor's bash. She had been excited to live her life to the fullest. Apparently, that didn't mean she had to lose her virginity at any point of the night. According to Varun Dhawan, that is. Though, he had helped her in purchase an outfit for the party. Alia had convinced him to not pick out a dress that looked like it was made for a stripper, and instead she chose a sophisticated bodycon. Well, she only chose it after Varun stated it was sexy enough to make people forget she was a virgin.

"Varun!" Alia chirped. She woke up quite early that morning, and found herself in his room, grinning whilst tugging gently at his white bedsheets. "Wake up!" She grinned, warmly.

"Mhmm, Alia." Varun groaned in his heavy, sleepy voice. Damn, the husky tone made butterflies erupt in her stomach, unwillingly. "It's too early."

"Uth jao, Varun!" Alia pouted, tilting her head slightly. "Please?"

"No."

Alia began to lose her patience, and so she jumped onto the bed, making the mattress bounce abruptly, along with Varun's body. "Wake up, idiot!"

Within seconds, Varun was hovering above Alia's figure, his arms kept on either side of her tiny body, blocking her paths of escape. "Didn't you hear me?!" His tired eyes pierced deeply into Alia's, "I want to sleep, samjhe?"

Alia gulped, "Yes, I understand." 

"You do? That's great, ab chale jao yahaan se." Varun narrowed his already droopy eyes, releasing Alia from his hold, before burying himself beneath his bedcovers once again.

Alia crawled out of his bed, "Rude, little ba —"

"Oh, Alu!" Varun chuckled into his pillow, "I wouldn't complete that sentence if I were you, just saying."

Alia leaves without saying a word, to avoid unnecessary arguments. Varun huffed, pushing away his bedsheets before sitting up in his bed. He had taken out his anger on Alia, and he knew that he shouldn't have. But, why was he even angry in the first place?

He had been sexually frustrated the previous night, and Kriti Sanon had not been at home.

⋆¸*ೃ☼

Ullu ka pattha! Alia thought with a scrunched up nose as she stared at Varun whilst they sat opposite each other in the living room, waiting for their ride to the party. Gadhe!

"Stop." Varun rolled his eyes.

"Stop, what?"

"Stop looking at me like you're about to kill me," He arched a brow, "You aren't you planning to murder me or anything like that, right?" He asked.

"I don't know, am I?"

Varun sighed, "You have everything you need, na?"

"Yes, I've taken the pill and I've packed some condoms, just in case."

Varun's eyes widened, "I thought I already told you, not yet, Alu."

"I was joking!" Alia laughed. "But, we still haven't gone past the first lesson, Varun . . . I'm starting to think you were just messing around with me."

Varun's eyebrows furrowed at your statement, "I wouldn't do that," He defended himself, though a little pang of guilt twisted at his insides. "What kind of person do you think I am?"

"I don't know, the player kind?" 

Once again, Varun rolled his eyes, scratching the back of his neck. "Oh, right! I forgot, players don't have any feelings, do they?" He stared deeply into Alia's eyes, "Do they?"

"Hey, I was joking!" Alia retorted.

Varun frowned, folding his muscular arms across his chest. "You want to progress from the first lesson, right?" He questioned, an unreadable look painted on his face.

Alia blinked, confused at his sudden outburst. "What?"

"Lesson two," Varun said, his muscles slightly tensed. "Feelings aren't a joke, so don't treat them like one."

Alia bit down on her tongue, suddenly feeling extremely guilty for what she had said to Varun. Great job, Alia!

"Oh, and by the way," Varun spoke, pulling Alia out of her thoughts, "I did try teaching you yesterday, but you declined. I guess, we'll have to save that specific lesson for another day."