Chapter 1 : What Could Go Wrong?

Hey guys, I'm currently in the middle of bringing all the stories I wrote on fanfiction.net here. I'm almost done! Just don't mind the crappy writing ;P sorry.

I just wanted to try doing a crossover for the first time in my life! , () It's an idea from the author Rain Makes Me Cry who claims her story is from EllieBloodStain (their stories are on fanfiction.net ). It may be a bit weird, but they weren't updating anymore... I think. So I just got bored and decided "Hey! Maybe I could make a fanfiction that's based on this story (DWMA's Blonde Mage & Scars)!" So here! My new (hopefully) piece of art! :D Bold letters are Author Notes and Italics are thoughts most of the times. I'll also need some help with the pairings :3 please post a review telling me who I should pair together :D (I only have one in mid : Lucy and BlackStar cuz he reminds me of Natsu)

Chapter 1 : Happy Birthday, Lucy!

Lucy's POV

        It was 9:33 in the morning, and I had just finished getting ready to go to the guild. Today was my birthday, and I wanted to spend it with the people I love the most. Well, more importantly I wanted to spend it with him. The guy I like... actually, it's more like love. I smiled, remembering the kiss he gave me last year on my birthday. Sure, it was just a peck on the cheek. But hopefully today, it'll be a real kiss. Wanting to impress Natsu today, I put on a white t-shirt that stopped above my stomach, but was long on my back. I put an unbuttoned denim vest over it and wore a short purple skirt with purple wedged sneakers. Then, I quickly summoned Plue and headed over to Fairy Tail.

~Time Skip~

        When I finally got to the guild's doors, something troubled me. It was quiet. Usually when you get near the guild you could either hear tables crashing and yelling or you could hear laughter and chatting. But right now, I heard nothing coming from the guild. I got worried.

        "Plue? Do you think anything is wrong with the guild? I'm kinda getting worried here," I asked the celestial spirit in my arms. (I don't know what Plue is. Some people say he's a Nicola others say he's a snowman thing. Gomen :/)

        "Pun puuuuun," he replied and disappeared in a cloud of smoke. He's probably tired of being out of the Celestial Spirit world. Right? I thought, trying to reassure myself. I took a deep breath and walked into the guild. The guild's lights were off and the moment I walked in, the doors closed. Oh, did I mention that I was afraid of the dark and that it was incredibly dark in the guild? Well, I'M COMPLETELY AFRAID OF THE DARK AND IT WAS DARK IN THE GUILD. I started freaking out.

        Right when I was about to scream I heard a "One, two, three. Go!" Suddenly, the lights were turned on and I saw my entire guild say, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LUCY!"

        I was surprised and too shocked to say anything when they came up to me and either hugged me or high fived my hand that, somehow, got into a high five-ing position.

        I was took in the sights of my guild. A huge banister hanging from the second floor said 'Happy Birthday To our Favorite Celestial Mage!' There were streamers everywhere and balloons were floating in the roof. There was a cake that was waaay bigger than a wedding cake. It could probably serve the entire guild twice. And from the looks of it, the cake was vanilla flavored. My favorite.

        "Lu-chan! Come here!" I heard Levy say. I looked her way and she was coming towards me with Gajeel right behind her.

        "Hi, Levy! Did you guys plan this all for me?" I asked.

        "Yeah! Oh! Look over here!" She led me through a crowd of people, and piled in a corner was a huge stack of gifts that was probably as tall as my cake.