The Line was Crossed

Lyra felt him stiffen even more in her mouth at Rome's words and it triggered a chain reaction deep within her core. Romulus finished with Antares' upper body and then knelt behind her to get to his ribs. Before he began, Romulus ducked his head and ran his sharp teeth over her shoulder. She let out a muffled groan, causing Antares to curse and grip the desk behind him. Romulus slid a hand around her waist and pressed his body against her back, enveloping her in his heated scent.

"If only you knew the countless number of things I want to do to you both." Romulus growled before stroking Antares' skin with his rough tongue gently. Antares' air escaped in a mindless exhale at the tender touch and he had trouble taking his next breath.

"Lyra, I need a moment to breathe," Antares said hoarsely, the shine in his skin becoming a constant glow. Humming with delight, she slid her tongue along him, chasing the pulse of the colors. He shuddered with pleasure but clawed the desire back. "So I can control the incubus."

"Take him deeper and I'll give you your own release." Romulus countered in her mind, sliding a hand down her belly. She lifted her hands to Antares' hips, using them to steady herself as she took him into the deep recesses of her mouth, willing to tease. The taste of him was sending fire through her blood.

"Dammit, Rome." Antares snarled, his head going back and knees going weak. Romulus plunged a finger into her hot core and her gasp of pleasure dragged another growl from Antares. As Romulus' mouth roamed over Antares' ribs and what remained of the scratches, he stroked the hot velvet at his fingertips with an expert touch.

"How does he do this so well?" Lyra thought hazily. Romulus' lips curved into a sensual smile as he lifted his head from his work.

"I've had a lot of practice," he replied. His phone started ringing.

Lyra lifted her mouth from Antares and leaned back into him. Antares sagged against the desk, breathing raggedly. "Oh don't you dare answer.." her words ended on a sob as pleasure crashed through her unexpectedly. He kissed her damp neck and moved his hand.

"If we hadn't just declared war on the council, I wouldn't. Take care of him. He hasn't let me so much as nip since that night."

"You mean he hasn't..?" she asked incredulously. Romulus nodded as he stood. He traced the hand that had given her so much pleasure over Antares' lips, leaving the taste of her lingering on Antares' mouth.

"That's just mean, Rome." Antares growled. Romulus just smiled wickedly.

"That's exactly what I mean." He picked up the phone from the floor and answered it. He listened for a moment and sighed. Every damn time. "I'll be right down," he said then tossed the phone into the pile on the floor. He hesitated, looking over the both of them. How did this end up being his family? How had he gotten that lucky?

"Go ahead," she said, wrapping her hand around Antares, who groaned again. She delicately licked at the tip, causing him to jerk. Romulus' eyes darkened with a passion of his own and he bent to kiss her, savoring the taste of them both. He lifted his head and laid a hand on Antares' sweat-drenched face adoringly.

"Thank you for letting me heal you, amore," he thought "Now, please just enjoy this. I know first hand how talented her mouth can be."

"Don't leave me alone with her, Rome. I'll hurt her..." Antares pleaded. Romulus smiled as the wet fire of her mouth engulfed him again and pleasure flooded those electric eyes. He could watch that for an eternity and never tire of it.

"No, you won't," he said out loud. "There are people causing some trouble downstairs. I'll be back up after that."

He went out of the door with a light step. Lyra turned all her focus on Antares and began exploring what made him shudder with pleasure. Her mouth and fingers danced over him as he struggled to control himself. After a few minutes of feeling the tense struggle, she rose up and slid her hands into his damp tangled hair.