Opportunity

"I still cry foul play," Romulus said with a grin as the silk was wound around his wrists. Lyra smiled and kissed his nose.

"And you still lost." She said with a smile. She laughed when he playfully nipped at her.

"I was double-teamed. It wasn't fair."
"What is that phrase you love to utilize? All is fair in love and war. This definitely qualifies as love." She responded, stroking his hair. His eyes softened.

"That it does." He relaxed back against the pillows. "So I'm supposed to just lay here and take it?"

"Yes. Take the love. The tending." Antares cupped his face in his hands, stroking his skin with his thumbs. "You've been wearing yourself out and not feeding enough. That changes today."

"Does it?"

"You can't hurt us, Rome. There is no reason not to feed fully." Lyra tied off the silk to the bedpost. He looked up, enjoying the vision of her over him. Losing a challenge like that was no loss. The taste of her still permeated his senses.

"I have to admit, I don't think I've ever been threatened with force-feeding in such a tempting way before," Romulus said with a smile. Antares leaned down and kissed him sweetly.

"We would never force you to do anything, my love. By the time we're finished, you'll be asking us to let you." The low purr sent a shudder of need through Romulus and Antares smiled, the scent reaching him.

"I look forward to it," he said huskily. Lyra pressed a soft kiss to his mouth as Antares began down his neck. He kissed her back deeply as her fingers threaded through his hair. Sounds of a commotion began filtering in and Antares lifted his head.

"I told them not to disturb us," Romulus said with a growl as Lyra looked towards the door too.

"You're not going in there. I told you, they need the rest and to..." Erick's furious voice came moments before the door swung open as Romanus shoved past Erick. A sound of pain escaped the young man as he stumbled into the door frame. A furious snarl twisted Lyra's face and she launched off the bed at Romanus. The man stumbled back as she held him against the wall with her wings.

"That has got to be the hottest thing I've ever seen outside of watching you." Romulus said to Antares silently.

Antares started to move to intervene and Romulus caught his attention.

"She won't kill him in front of the boy. Mind letting me loose first?"

Antares tugged the silk and it came unwound. Romulus sat up.

"Little brother, you had best have a damn good reason for interrupting this."

Erick straightened from the wall. "He found out about Niccolo. I'm sorry. I didn't know you weren't telling him."

"You've nothing to be sorry for, my boy," Antares said with a smile. "We weren't actively hiding it." He slid pants on and picked up Lyra's robe on the way to her. He put a hand on her back.

"He is making a bad habit of interrupting us," she growled, the grip of the wings tightening.

"I know. Believe me. I know. But he is family. We can't kill him. And the boy needs to be cared for. He's hurt."

She dropped Romanus unceremoniously and let Antares put the robe on her. Having gotten dressed, Romulus walked over to his brother and helped him up. Lyra went over to Erick, laying a hand on his head comfortingly.

"I advise you not to fuck with her, brother," he said with a smile then went over to Erick. "Sit down."

Erick started to just slide down the wall and Antares scooped him up easily.