And that's it, that's the story

Oh boy! We're here, at the end!

Ok, so the gif made it seem a lot sadder than it's supposed to

Well, I don't know where to start.

I guess, I'll just thank everyone who read this story, everyone who voted and commented and stuck with me even though I made you suffer through ridiculously long gaps between updates and filler chapters when you thought shit was finally gonna go down.

THANK YOU SO MUCH

I literally cannot express how grateful I am for the support. When I started the first book of this story two years ago (woah I didn't even realize how long ago that was!), I had no idea how big it would get. I didn't even plan on having a sequel, let alone three books. 

I'm not gonna lie, I'm a bit relieved to have actually managed to wrap this up, finally. And proud, too. I wouldn't trade this journey for the world, and it was made all the better by all of you. You're all the reasons I didn't give up when I was in a bad place mentally, or when writer's block kicked my ass, or when life just got insane.

So thank you. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I couldn't have done this without you. So all I can say is thank you. I'm not good with words, which is weird because I call myself a writer, I'm supposed to be good with words, right? I guess I'm just not good at putting my own feelings into words.

But I appreciate all of you. Every comment made me smile, even the weird ones 😂 Every time someone voted, it made me happy. So thank you for being there, for giving me someone to share a little part of my soul with.

 ~ Brie ❤️