The Day Of Meeting

"So, You're__ What!" I place cell phone away from my ear, due to the intensity of the volume and Mashal's Shouting. I can still hear her clearly.

"Yes, Mashal you heard me. I'm gonna meet someone called Abhi," I speak calmly in the microphone and putting it away again. I call her time to time and tell her about my situation. She knows everything about it.

"What!" She shouts again. I knew, if I had phone near my ear, my ear might exploded.

"Stop it girl, Why are you being so dramatic," I leans in the cell phone, Stretching on the bed.

"My best friend is gonna meet someone. Who is interested in her and I'm not even allowed to be dramatic," She sighs.

"Okay," I agree.

"Anna!"

"Hmm"

"Are you sure about it?" She is worried about me.

"I don't know," I accept.

"Okay, listen! Past is past. Don't let it haunt you. Enjoy your life girl, you're not gonna have another one. So, give it a try, may be he is a good person. And of course I was expecting something else with someone else," She says meaningfully.

"Mashal!" I scold her.

"Okay, But let's give this abhi a try. And if anything bothers you, If you don't like him. Then be honest with yourself and tell grandma. Don't sacrifice your life for them. You have to spend your whole life with the person." She finishes.

"Why don't you take this advice? Why don't you give him a chance," And I know she'll get annoyed by mentioning him.

"Anna, please my life is already very complicated. He makes it complicated. I don't know what does he want. So, please don't mention him for now." She requests.

"When are you going to comeback?" I change the topic.

"I don't know. Aunty is ill. So, I have to take care of her," She says disappointedly.

"I miss you," I say.

"I miss you too," she replies back.

"Okay then, will call you soon, after the meeting, ALLAH HAFIZ," After her reply I end the call.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have told them that I'll go but I'm quite nervous about this. We are going to meet in a restaurant near our house. I'll take a walk there. As for the dress and hijab, It's gonna be as simple as possible. I don't know what I'll tell him or ask him. I'm not very interested in this meeting, just doing this for the sake of grandma.

I get dressed in a sky blue Shalwar kameez with scarf on the head and a big Shawl covering my shoulders, as I'm very anxious about my curves. It's very difficult to hide them. I have a hour glass like body with a beautiful curves, girls die for this body and here I'm always nervous about it, so Shawl is always the best option to cover it. I wanted to wear Abaya nobody will allow me to. I have made sure that I'm totally covered.

I make my way to my mom's room, she called for me. I have to leave at 2 pm so I have one hour left.
I enter her room, recalling my memories with my father. It's difficult to be in this room without him. It's full of his memories. I take a long breath and enters the room by knocking slightly on the door.

"I have been waiting for you." She is on the chair that is beside the bed.

"Sorry, I went to visit father's grave after praying Fajar and I came back late and get dressed." I sit on the edge of the bed.

"So, you're okay?" She is kind of nervous.

"Yes, I'm okay" I lie.

"I know you wanted me to come with you. But You're grown up. I want you to meet him first, if you don't like him, please tell us. He is not the last man on Earth, okay?" She holds my hand.