Hardships Make You Strong

Hardships make you strong

He lands on his butt, holding his face with both hands. Now we have created a drama here for the viewers. He is as shocked as I'm, of my sudden reaction. All the gazes fall on us. A waiter comes to inspect the situation.

"He was misbehaving with me. Please hold him here for few minutes," I tell him.

"You big fat cow, nobody is gonna marry you," I take advantage of the situation and slip away with the speed of light, okay, may be less than the speed of light. People start gossiping but this time it doesn't bother me because that's the only thing they can do.

They can only gossip.

I run out of the restaurant and take long breath. I began to walk towards the way of my home. This is not me. I'm not a violent one. First I snapped at Zohaib which I never thought I would and now I punched someone with my purse. I'm talking fast steps and laughing hard on my adventure.

The hardships made me strong.

I look back to the door of the restaurant. I'm very much away from it. I have to find an Auto-Rickshaw and get out of here before he comes out. Soon my stomach starts growling.

"He didn't even offer me food," I say loudly. As nobody is close to me. Why there is no rickshaw here?

"How I'm suppose to go home?" I walk and talk to myself.

I hear the horn of a car behind me but I pay no attention to it on the contrary I start walking fast. The car seems to follow me slowly. I look back for a moment to the luxurious car but can't see the drivers face due to reflection, as it's very sunny.

I frown, my heart starts beating fast. I start walking again when car gains speed to come close to me and stops beside me. I'm taken by a surprise and I stop when I hear the words coming out from the Car.

"The Princess is lost again?" I know who is he.

I look back at the smiling face of Daniel and take a breath of relief. He doesn't smile a lot but when he does he looks do much handsome than the serious face of his. Those two dimples on his face makes it more attractive. He looks so relaxed. He came from the opposite side of the way to our house.

"Your knight is here to pick you up my lady,"He says when he reads my confused expressions.

"Thank you!" I enter his car. I feel protected around him.

I don't know why I enter his car. But I need to get away from here. I look back to the restaurants door nobody came out from there and I relax on my seat.

"That's not the way to home," I say when I notice we are not going on the right direction.

"You owe me a meal and I think it's the best time to claim what is mine," He says with serious expressions.

"What? When did I___," I stop realising about the truth and dare game we played. Yes I owe him a meal but I never think he'll ask for it.

"You don't remember?" He looks at me for a second, our gazes meet and my heart stopped for a moment. For a moment I think it's not about the bet. I'm very close to him. This proximity is making me nervous but I'm not uncomfortable.

He is in white button up shirt and a dress pant, sleeves of the shirt are folded up to his biceps showing his toned muscular arms that can dry off any girl's throat. I instantly look away, brushing off my thoughts.

"I remember," I murmur staring out of the window.

"So, where you want to go? Any place in mind?" He looks through his phone.