An Unusual Day

Yahoo! Two Chapters for you today
_____________________________

"You're happy about meeting a stranger?"

"What is your problem Zohaib?" I shift in my seat.

"You shouldn't meet random person," He is annoying me now.

"Zohaib, I'm not meeting him because I want to. Grandma told me to, so I cannot go against her wish," I try to close the topic.

"You could have said no," His reply is authoritative.

"I can't say no to her. And by the way I had not any particular reason to say no. Please drive fast," He is driving very slowly and I try to change the topic.

"You're very eager to meet him," That was not a question from him but a statement. My blood starts boiling.

"Please tell me what is your problem," I try to calm myself down.

"My problem is that you're so naive. You can't see what's happening around you. You can't see how much a person cares for you. People take advantage of you. I can't understand, whether you're a real fool or you're trying to be a fool. You shouldn't be meeting him. You shouldn't be thinking about someone else. You're making fool of yourself. He is not the right person for you," He sighs.

That's our first long conversation of my whole life.I never been in touch with my male cousin and female cousins never cared about me. I can't stand his attitude. He is acting like he knows me. I know I'm going to make fool of myself, going against my rules. But it will make my family happy.

"Then, who is the right person for me? You? Yes I'm naive because I respect them and I love my family and it makes me happy. But you cannot just insult me like this," I snap.
He stops the car, as we reached our destination. He is about to say something but I cut him.

"It shouldn't bother you wether I'm going to make fool of myself or not. You're not in a position to say something like that to me," I shut the door behind me.

Nobody can insult me. I'm not the same Annie now. I have changed for a good reason. I'll show them, I'm not weak anymore. I'll take my own decisions. With that confidence I take steps towards the restaurant. I can see him sitting on a corner table. Grandma showed him his picture so that I can recognise him. I think it's him.

"Asalam Alikum, Abhi?" I reach his table and maintain a proper distance between us.

"Hello! Yes I'm but my real name is Abhrar," He stretch his hand towards me.

I don't shake hands with men. AstagfirULLAH it's haram.

"I'm Annie. My Grandma told me about you," I ignore his hand. He takes it back with a loud laugh.

"Have a seat."

"Thank you!" I take notice of his appearance. He is 28. His half hairs are bleached, no hair on either side of head, I guess new kind of haircut but I don't like it. He is healthy may be a little fat from the picture I saw and has a cut on his one eyebrow, wearing shocking pink t-shirt and tight jeans. He does look foreign but I don't like this strange appearance. He is nothing as compare to Daniel. Denial is far more handsome than him. I never cared for appearance but I don't know why I compare them. Overall he looks different. Yeah, the only word I can use to describe him is, different.