Mixed Feelings

We came back home after meal. Daniel didn't allow me to pay instead he said "There will be a lot of occasions in future."

I told Mom everything and she was regretting sending me there. I didn't tell grandma, I just said It went well. They will call you soon. I told Mashal and she wanted to chop off his head and feed it to the wild dogs, well she wanted to chop off many other organs too but I shut her up. She was proud of me for punching him but she wanted more violence. She said I should have complained about him to his family. But I thought it was useless.

It's been three days I met Abhi but no one called from there side. Nobody even complained. I thought his family might explode knowing that I beat their spoiled child. Naila and his husband is coming today. And about Daniel, whenever I see him my heart beat fast. He helps me with everything and I sort of compromise with the situation. I pray, few minutes ago I'm summoned by grandma.

"Asalam Alikum! How is my grandma doing?" I knock and enter her room. She is resting on her bed.

"I'm fine, ALHUMDULILAH but my child, you didn't tell me what happened the day you met abhi." There is curiosity in her tone.

"Nothing special happened, we talked or may be he talked."

"That's it?" She inquires

"Yes," I hesitate.

"Hmm, but I have heard a different story," Oh no, she knows. My heart starts beating fast. I have to calm down.

"And that is?" I'm really embarrassed in front of her.

"I'm not sure," She states. May be she doesn't know yet I thank GOD.

"But you said you heard something what was that?" I have to know what she knows. I didn't want to lie to her but I knew if I had told her she might become sad and regret her decision. I don't want her to feel sad and bad.

"Abhi's mom called, asked about what happened between both of you. I asked her if abhi didn't tell her anything. She said something really strange and I cannot figure out, if the incident is really related to you." She looks into my eyes.

She knows. Tell her about what you did there.

"Grandma he__offended me and I just_," I stutter but she interrupts me.

"Yes, I know you can't do it. You're so fragile if he had somehow offended you, you couldn't have broken his left arm, nose and leave many bruises on his body. His mom said he didn't want to talk about the day he met you and went back to dubai right after the next day." She sighs after telling me the whole story.

After the talk with grandma I have come to the hall, sitting on the sofa, wondering about what happened.

"I? Break bones? And bruises?_," I'm in a shock. I didn't punch him that hard to end him up with broken bones and bruises.

A mere punch can't do that right? Unless I have some super powers or I'm a super woman. Uff, What kind of childish thoughts I'm having. Something might have happened when I left but how? Or who? And my sea of thoughts are interrupted by the whistle of Zohaib, who is entering the hall with a devilish smile on his face and a hand covered with bandage.

Did he beat him? Can he do this? Of course he can. He gave you warning that day. May be he didn't leave.

"So?" He looks at me.