16. Soulless!

Hello!

I can't thank you guys enough for the immense support and love but still, THANK YOU ❤

.*.*.*.

"Sir." I uttered anxiously and he began walking towards me slowly.

"Miss. Murthy. " He mumbled coming closer and I continued taking steps backwards.

"Sir this is highly inappropriate. " I told him pointing my finger at me, trying to gather some courage.

"I know Miss. Murthy, and so was what you were doing outside with that Bastard. " He said through his teeth and my back hit the wall causing my eyes to widen.

Before I could move aside, he caged me between him and the wall, keeping both his hands on my either sides.

"Mr. Malhotra, you are invading my private space. " I told him looking at his eyes and he narrowed his eyes.

"When they were doing the same thing, you didn't had any problem." He said through his teeth, glaring me really hard.

"T-they?" I asked fumbling and he gave me an accusing look.

What have I even done to this man?

"Yes, I saw how you were hugging that guy last night, outside the hotel. " He said accusingly, as if I have cheated on him, like what the hell?

But wait! How does he know that I hugged Rahul last night?

"Are you stalking me? " I asked with wide mouth and narrowed eyes and he chuckled in a mocking way.

"I have better things to do." He said smirking.

"Then how do you know, that I met Rahul last night?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"And how does it matters? " He asked looking away.

"Of course it matters, Sir. Accept it that you were stalking me. " I told him and he looked at me.

" You are not that special Miss. Murthy, neither do you own that road. I was just passing by and since you were publicly showing your affection for him on the road, I saw you there. " He told me angrily and I looked away.

"That was a friendly encounter and this... " I said pointing at us and our closeness. "Isn't friendly. " I completed and looked at me with immense anger.

"Right and anyways we can never be friends, because friends share the same status and you Miss. Murthy, are a bloody nobody. " Okay, I am about to slap him really hard now!

Exhaling deeply, I tried to control my anger.

"Exactly Sir, so will you please let this nobody leave because unlike you, we nobodies cannot afford getting our salaries cut by our Boss. " I told him through my teeth, controlling my anger.

He was testing my patience with each passing day and it was getting really hard for me to control. Now I get why they say it's difficult to work with him.

He glared at me hard before leaning a bit more towards me causing me to instinctively keep my hands on his chest to stop him from leaning further.

He looked down at my hands causing me to gulp, but I didn't remove my hands.

"Just because I work under you, it doesn't means you'll cross your limits, Sir. " I told him sternly looking at him in the eyes with a newly found bravery and he looked a bit surprised.

Taking steps back, he made a way for me.

"Leave. " He said and without wasting a minute, I began dashing outside but of course he won't let me go like that.