Teaser

Hello!

Here's a teaser to tease you a bit 😉

"Aah !" I exclaimed in pain as he pinned me to the wall.

His face was dangerously close to mine causing my breathing to become heavy.

"L-leave me." My demand came out as a whisper.

" I can't believe you still did that. " He accused looking at me furiously.

" I didn't, I just-" " Shut up!" He demanded in a husky voice, breathing heavily due to anger.

"But Sir-" " You are fuckin' MINE! " He yelled at my face causing me to close my eyes in fear. I was shivering.

"Sir, what are you e-even talking about?" I asked shivering with fear and he brought his face even more close to mine causing me to keep my head down.

"You really want to know?" He whispered near my ear, touching my earlobe with his lips.

I was not in a condition to even answer.

" I'll tell you. " He whispered and before I could even blink, he crashed his lips with mine leaving me stunned.

______________________________________

So here's this teaser that you can enjoy till I update.

And what do you think she did so extreme that he had to do this? Comment down and let me know.

Actually I'm travelling so it's difficult to write a whole chapter.

Till then, I hope you are enjoying the story so far.

Love
Aashi❤