chapter 3 ☆

Dairene's p.o.v

These socs really have some nerve to start trouble on our turf. " No Two-bit if they want the broad so bad let her go , that's her friends anyway. " I hate to say this but Dallas was right , shes a soc and for anyone to think she could be friends with a greaser is a fool.

Two-bit then looked at Aspen with pity and sadness in his eyes as he then flipped his switch blade back. Then put it in his back pocket. I just left before anything could happen that I honestly wouldn't care for.

As I walk away I hear Aspen say the dumbest thing. " I'll see you guys at school ." I for sure won't talk my time to talk to anyone. Especially not a soc who cant handle me. I could tell from the minute she told me her name she was scared of me , cause I'm a greaser. I just walk away towards where I live , I could call it home but I feel the lot is more of a home then where I'm headed.

I sigh , " God socs are so stupid , dont they understand were differant a friendship will never work. " Then I hear a voice I didnt want to hear for the rest of my miserable little life. " You still talk to yourself when you mad , wow you'll never change doll face." I roll my eyes as I hear Ace fucking Carter.

Why is it that he wont leave me alone dammit. " Still creeping around in the shadows , wow you'll never change asshole." God I cant stand that boy. "That's no way to greet an old friend dont you think. You kinda hurt my feelings." This is when I roll my eyes once again. " See that's the thing i dont  care about your feelings Carter. So can you leave me alone." This is when I finally turned around to see his ho- , no his stupid face.

" Fine babe but I'll see you around , I always do." He winks that stupid wink and walks away finally after what felt like forever. Well now I'm bored. I make my way to a small store to steal a coca-cola. I walk in and a worker speaks up. But I cant hear as I dont care. I go to the back grab two coca-colas and two packs of cigarettes. I then kick some stuff over to distract the worker , as I hear him walk over I walk out of the store as confidently as possible.

I make my way to the lot and lay down and look at the stars feeling at peace for once. Instead of having to wonder if I'll be safe in a place where I am forced to call home.

Aspen's p.o.v

When we left the Nightly Double Bob wanted to go to the Dingo despite how late it was. I just got a chocolate milkshake and fries. The girls got waters to look like they dont eat , while the guys stuffed there faces enough for all of us. " What where you doing with those greasers anyway Aspen." Randy said with his mouth full of fries. " I was watching a movie is that bad Randy." "I mean there not just any greasers there hoods." " How would you know Randy." Then Bob jumped in. " Because they run around smoking drinking and being pain in the asses."

I was getting really pissed now. " Bob you cant judge someone cause they sin differently then you , doesnt matter if they are a bunch of poor greasers." I practically yelled getting everybody in the Dingos attention. At this point I was so mad I needed a cigarette. I make my way outside not to far , when I here the door open of the family restaurant. " Cherry I know Bob sent you I dont want a lecture about how we are differant , I already know. " There was a pause so I turn around. I see a boy about my age with beautiful blue eyes like the ocean and dirty blonde hair.

Jax's p.o.v

I saw how mad the pretty girl got so I followed her outside , I brought my smokes with her knowing she might want one. When I get outside I see her fully she had vibrant but short purple hair with a bit of pink in it. An breathtaking mix of light blue and lighter green for her eyes. You could tell she was a soc by the clothes , I've never really cared for labels.

" Cherry I know Bob sent you I dont want a lecture about how differant we are , I already know " She then turns around , we made eye contact i know its cheesy but I felt a spark. " Why would I give you a lecture when I completely agree with you." She giggled and it was hands down the cutest thing in the world. " My names Jax Williams what about you beautiful." She small blush creeped it's way onto the angel's face.

" Aspen , Aspen Norton is my name." "Well Aspen I came out here for two things to see if you were ok and to offer you a smoke." " How did you know i smoke , are you some sort of stalker." She smirks to herself as she slightly looks down." I chuckle and shake my head " No but being around you twenty four hours everyday doesnt sound like a bad idea."