Realizations

I bent over the edge of the table, hyperventilating at one single fact. The wheezing drowned out as my mind focused on one thing:

I was Harry bloody James Potter's mate.

All thanks to bloody fate!

"You are saying, that I'm destined to be with the savior of the wizarding world?!" I asked incredulously, my voice somewhat hoarse from the realization.

Silverblade only nodded, a look of amusement in her eyes, and a smirk tugging at her lips. "Quite the achievement, no?"

"Bloody hell not!" I shouted. "That man is an arrogant, stuck up, attention seeking, painfully annoying twat, and quite the arse, may I add."

Silverblade only smirked, "You two are quite the perfect match. Fate has definitely outdone herself this time."

I groaned, banging my head on the table in exasperation. "Why. Do. These. Things. Happen. To. Me?"

Silverblade then chuckled. A goblin laughed, even by the smallest bit. That made my head go up in surprise.

"Mr. Malfoy, please calm down. I understand you are going through an emotional time, mainly due to your new creature inheritance. Being a god does come with it's problems."

"I do believe you mean an Ethereal Being. While powerful, they are not gods, popular to contrary beliefs," I drawled, my tone flat.

"Ah, Mr.Malfoy, that is where you are wrong. Your family may have told you you are an Ethereal Being, as you do look the part, but something else in looks sets you apart of other Ethereal Beings."

I quizzically raised a brow, quite unconvinced by Silverblade's words. "And that difference is?" I ask, prodding on.

"Your eyes change color, reflecting your emotions you feel at a certain time. Also, your blood should be practically silver now, a sign of immortality, even if I can't see your blood right now."

My eyebrows were hidden by my hair as they shot up in surprise, but then narrowed my eyes, "And how do we prove your claims true exactly?"

Silverblade responded with several clacks of dropping things on the table in front of me. "Here, is the blood test. It determines your creature inheritance, and your level of magic power. It can also detect any long lasting bonding spells of any sort. And don't think about potions. That's plain luicrous, they don't last long enough to stay in a system for more than a few hours. Among other things."

"I believe I understand," I say nodding at the parchment in front of me. I warily glanced at the knife.

Silverblade seemed to understand my actions. "The knife is the official one we use each time we do any sort of blood test. This one also heals any cuts almost immediately after the required amount of blood is spilled, leaving no scar."

My shoulders sagged in relief. "Alright then. I do believe it's time to find out once an for all."

Silverblade nodded in encouragement. "About eight drops, Mr.Malfoy."

I took the knife and pressed the sharp silver blade on my palm, stopping when I saw a liquid begin pouring out. "My blood isn't red. It's... silver. Like a unicorn's."

"Because you are immortal, Mr.Malfoy. Like I explained only slightly earlier."

I just nodded. Slowly retracting the knife from my right palm, I held the bleed hand over the parchment, and let the silver drops fall. I counted their steady decent to eight, and pulled away, watching in awe, and slight disgust as the tissue and skin mended together and looked like nothing had ever happened.

I looked down at the document, the blood swirling around to form words. And when it was done, I could have practically fainted.

Draco Malfoy

Heir of the Malfoys

Inheritance: Phoenix God

Life Span: Immortal

Soul Partner: Harry Potter

Magic Level: Should be unlimited

Reason: Partnered with the most powerful family line, increasing the power to an overwhelming point.

Binding Spells

Magical Core: 99% binded

Natural Affinities for subjects:

Potions: unbinded

Transfiguration: 50% binded

Herbology: 80% binded

Astronomy: 40% binded

Charms: 10% binded

Care of Creatures: 95% bonded

Runes: 90% binded

Arithmancy: 90% binded

Divination: 100% binded

Defense Against the Dark Arts:
90% binded

Dark Arts: 90% binded

Flying: 99% binded

Firetongue: 100% binded

Dragontongue: 100% binded

Shadowmagic: 100% binded

Phoenixcasting: 100% binded

Dragoncasting: 100% binded

All binding spells cast by Albus Dumbledore on June 5th, 1980.

I just read that all. I just couldn't believe it. No way was I that powerful. It was simply not possible.

I just sat there with my mouth wide open, when Silverblade spoke, fury evident in her voice. "One of the most powerful wizards to live, and only a fraction of his power is available?! This is going to far Albus Dumbledore!"

All I could do was numbly say, "How do we remove all of this?"

Silverblade stopped her ranting and sighed. "There is a ritual we can do, and seeing as you are the victim of something major, it will be free of charge. But we do need to get Lord Potter in here, as the mate needs to be present during the ritual."

"And how do you suggest we get him here?! He's probably busy doing something with the Weasleys and Granger!"

Silverblade just shook her head, and got up to leave the room. "Mr.Malfoy, I will be right back. I am going to attain Lord Potter's attention, and bring him here along with several other goblins who will help unbind all your magic."

I bristled slightly. "Potter is here?"

"He came in several moments ago, and I can tell because I felt the magic of Gringotts reacting to Lord Potter's magic."

My jaw dropped. "Just... how powerful is Potter?" I ask hesitantly.

"We shall see," was all she said and left.

A/N Sorry that this chapter is shorter, when I left off on that last phrase from Silverblade, I realized that would make a good ending to this chapter. So, sorry!😯😅