Coming into Complete Power

Several goblins fainted, proving Ragnok's decision to grab more smelling salts was a good call.

And I could barley keep myself passing out from shock as well. It was all I could do to not just let my body fall limp to the floor.

"Ragnok," I say firmly, trying to convince myself to stay calm. "Did I hear you right?"

"Lord Potter, I have no reason to lie. Nor is it possible for me to lie," he replied.

I closed my eyes, quietly murmuring, "Ethereal All-Caster."

"In other words, the destined ruler of the entire wizarding world. Much to a lot of creatures'  surprise."

My head snapped up, my eyes larger than a snitch, and voice rising to a loud volume. "WHAT?!"

"Again, you heard me correctly. I am also beginning to wonder if Dumbledore put any binds on you when he realized your power."

I narrowed my eyes, rage building up, ready to lash out. "I wouldn't put it past him," I hissed.

Ragnok nodded grimly, eyes closed and mouth in a deep set frown. "The charges are stacked up against him, but there is barely anything we can do in our current position. We have no evidence, and Dumbledore has too much support. So even if we do testify, our words won't carry much weight in the Wizengamot."

"Slimey git," I mutter.

Ragnok nodded in understanding, eyes full of sympathy. "While there is not anything we can do about him at the moment, let's try to find any possible binds on you."

"Alright," I sighed, not in the mood to argue about anything.

Sitting up in my seat, I saw two items materialize in front of me. A blank piece of parchment and a gold-hilted dagger inlaid with several priceless gems.

"The process is quite simple. Cut your hand and allow the required number of drops fall onto the parchment. The dagger's magic will heal you, so no need to worry about a scar."

I nodded, understanding what he was telling me. Taking a deep breath, I grabbed the priceless dagger and give a quick, sharp cut to the center of my palm, wincing in pain.

The red line grew thicker and darker as blood bubbles up. Tilting my hand, I allowed the blood to flow, and several drops fell onto the parchment below.

When the blood finished dripping, the self-inflicted wound mended itself, almost like a need pulling thread. In short, it was somewhat disturbing.

I glanced down at the parchment and yelled. How the bloody hell I was still able to attend Hogwarts, I don't know.

Harry Potter

Heir to the Wizarding World Throne

Inheritance: All-Caster Ethereal

Life Span: Immortal

Soul Partner: Draco Malfoy

Magic Level: Should be unlimited

Reason: The oldest and most powerful family heir, as well as the heir to the throne of the wizarding world.

Binding Spells

Magical Core: 90% binded

Natural Affinities for subjects:

Potions: 95%

Transfiguration: 90% binded

Herbology: 95% binded

Astronomy: 97% binded