One last thing.

So for the rewrite of this story (Game of Power), I need a cover. And since my brain nor hands can come up with anything good, I was wondering if anybody would like to try to create a cover! Just post it somewhere where you can post pictures and tag me! Be aware, I changed my username again. Thanks!

Idea of story:
--Your Move-- Rewrite

Ever since Harry turned 11 that one night five years ago, his life changed. He thought he was on top of the world and that nothing could bring him down. That idea darkened a bit due to Voldemort's schemes, but he wouldn't let that ruin his life. He had his Higwarts and the wizarding world, amazing friends, going on dates with the beautiful Ginerva, and the regular Snape and Malfoy thrown into the mix. It him,his life was complte.

Now, on his 16th birthday he is standing in front of the head of Gringotts. One of very few people to do so. And to his, yet somehow slightly pleasant, surprise is accompanied by Malfoy. Together the two begin to learn about the past, a d the dark and unseemly truth. One that neither can or want to believe. As thus dark truth unravels, Harry and Draco collect a team of their friends and the Ravenclaw oddball, to take down the true villain. And hopefully w/o get their happily ever after.

And remembered email.
Send cover ideas here: dragocatstudios@gmail.com