20. For a Moment like This [edited]

Somewhere in Greece

"I'm pretty sure that looks bad." Kavleen pointed out as Katie walked around the corner as the formal ballroom was being covered in white roses.

Katie nodded her head back at Kavleen, "Has Anna seen this?"

Kavleen shook her head back at her, "She hasn't left her room in the past week."

Katie crossed her arms as Sidney walked into the room, "Another day another fuck up."

Sidney nodded her head as several guards walked past them, "Has anyone seen Camille?"

Kavleen looked back at her, "You mean Camille is now missing?"

Sidney rolled her eyes as the guards left the room.

Katie glanced over her shoulder, "Should someone go talk to Anna?"

Sidney nodded her head, "I will get Samy to talk to her."

Katie and Kavleen watched as Sidney left the room.

"We are fucked." Kavleen muttered out.

Katie nodded her head as a waiter dropped a glass behind them.

Sidney walked up the steps to find Sabrina and Abby sitting on the top step, "What are you doing?"

Abby glanced up at her, "We were kicked out of the room."

Sidney walked over to the door as Samy walked out.

"She isn't happy right now." Samy said closing the door behind her.

"I don't understand, what is going on?" Sidney asked them.

Abby glanced up, "Camille left this morning and no one has heard from her."

"How can someone just leave the palace? I'm pretty sure I have to check in and out when I leave." Sidney said back to her.

Abby shook her head when an older lady walked up the steps. "Good morning YiaYia."

YiaYia looked over at her, "All of you get back to your courters."

The others left as Abby remained on the step.

YiaYia glared back at her, "What are you waiting for?"

"Just tell Anna that we are all here for her and she doesn't have to do this alone."

YiaYia nodded her head as Abby went back down the steps.

"You have a good group of friends behind you." YiaYia said as she walked into my room.

I glanced over at her, "Why does it matter, in a few hours I will be queen of something I don't understand and of something that scares the living crap out of me."

"Your mother said the same thing when she was passed the crown when your grandfather was killed."

I looked back at her, "I look at them and I know that I have a lot to fill. I have a lot to protect."

"You killed your brother and you are cleaning up the mess you made back in the states. Anna, you are doing just fine."

"Are you sure about that?" I asked her back.