1.0

"I don't know what to do without you"- Blackpink; Don't Know What To Do

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"I don't know what to do without you"
- Blackpink; Don't Know What To Do

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

"Song Do Yeon!! Heads up!" Shouted San as he tossed a pack of snacks towards the girl. Do Yeon smiled as she caught a pack of her favorite chips from the boy and thanked him.

"Hey, where's my share? Why don't I get one?" Do Yeon's older brother, Mingi, pouted as San slung an arm around his sister's shoulders.

Do Yeon stuck her tongue out at her older brother, "Cause you're a jerk, that's why," the younger sibling teased as she cheekily smiled at him while opening the bag of chips. The three were chilling at Do Yeon's class. It was recess and they were too lazy to go the cafeteria and join the others. They were happily joking and talking until they noticed another figure entering the room.

"San, hands off my girl please," said Do Yeon's boyfriend, Kang Daniel, entering the room with a smirk. His girlfriend giggled at his jealousy.

"She's all yours man," San chuckled and raised both of his hands in surrender, moving to sit beside Mingi. Daniel made his way to do his handshake with Mingi and San before taking his place next to Do Yeon, putting an arm around her shoulders. The girl smiled and leaned her head against her boyfriend's chest.

Mingi and Daniel know each other since they were in the same class and got to know Mingi's other friends through him. Mingi, Daniel, Hongjoong and, Seonghwa were all in the same class and a grade above the rest of the group of friends.

The four of them started talking with one another and one by one, more students start to enter the class as recess was going to be over soon. As they were talking, girls from other classes stared at the four friends with dreamy eyes and at Do Yeon with envy.

It's not a lie when every girl in campus wanted to be Do Yeon. She had a pretty face, good grades, a caring brother, a boyfriend, and not to mention a reliable support group. The other girls could only wish to be Do Yeon while the guys could only dream of dating her. After all, she is taken.

Soon, the rest of the friend group appeared along with Seo Yeong. All of the boys greeted Daniel except for Wooyoung. All he did was scoffed at the sight of Daniel. While the rest of the boys struck up conversations, Wooyoung stayed quiet and went on his phone.

"Daniel! We're still hitting the gym on Friday together right?" Jongho asked, high fiving the older boy. He was like an older brother to him and Jongo really looked up to him.

"Of course!! After the tests last week, I need to blow off the steam of stress," Daniel laughed.

"Choi Jongho, what else are you getting in the gym? Might as well eat muscles to gain your muscles, "Do Yeon laughed.

"What do you mean 'eat muscles'? I gained these with a lot of hard work and patience you know," Jongho flexed as he rolled up his sleeves to show off his biceps and cocked his eyebrows. The rest of the group rolled their eyes in annoyance.

"Speaking of Fridays, does anyone wanna catch a movie with me and So Yeon?" Do Yeon asked to particularly anyone.

"I'm hitting the gym with Jongho. Sorry beautiful," Daniel pouted.

"That's okay, I understand," Do Yeon shot a reassuring smile.

"I'm free this Friday," Yunho spoke as he looked up from his phone after checking his calendar. He was very much organized compared to the rest.

"Sorry little Sis, can't join you. I have basketball practice. But Seongwha, Wooyoung, San, and Yeosang don't have plans this Friday," Mingi said.

"Wasn't asking about you."

"How could you," Mingi clenched his heart and put up a hurtful and offended face.

"I'm kidding doofus," Do Yeon rolled her eyes. The rest of the gang agreed to watch a movie together on Friday except for Hongjoong who said he couldn't because his grandma was in town.

Soon, the bell started to ring. Signaling that break was over. The boys exchanged goodbyes and left for their classes except for Seo Yeong, Do yeon, San and Yunho who were in the same class.

Daniel turned to Do Yeon before leaving the class and winked as he said, "I'll see you later beautiful." Do Yeon blushed at his words, feeling fluttered.

'what did I do to deserve him' She thought. As her thoughts were filled with happiness, Wooyoung's were filled with jealousy and anger.

Wooyoung used to have feelings for Do Yeon but she never took it seriously and put it aside as a joke every time he brings it up. Wooyoung's history with girls in the past was a good enough reason for Do Yeon to avoid liking or even dating him. Besides, he was Mingi's bestfriend too. She couldn't do that to him. So Wooyoung decided to forget his feelings for her and move on. Or at least try. The teacher entered and the lessons started. Do Yeon cleared her mind to focus on the subject.

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*