8.0

"Is there anyone to hold on onto me?"-Lee Hi ft

-Lee Hi ft. Kim Hanbin; No One

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

"Hey!! That's cheating!!" Wooyoung yelled and laughed as he was playing a racing game with Do Yeon after she tugged on his steering wheel and messed around with his gears. Wooyoung tried to do the same to her but she managed to block his hands from doing so while he was busy trying to distract her but still focus on his driving at the same time.

"It's not cheating!! You just suck!!" Do Yeon shrieked of laughter. The 2 continued to spend their time in the arcade playing other games such as basketball, air hockey, and shooting games. After the arcade, they decided to chill in a cafe and get some food.

They laughed along with each other as they left the arcade. "Did you see how I won most of the games we played? Especially on that racing game, I beat you so bad. You gotta admit I'm better than you," Do Yeon grinned, putting her hands into the pocket of her hoodie and nudged Wooyoung on the elbow. "What do you mean you're better than me? You won because you cheated!" Wooyoung smiled widely and looked at her. He slightly threw his head back and laughed.

"It was only in the first round!! I played fair in the next three ones!" Do Yeon retorted.

"Ugh, fine. You win this time," Wooyoung rolled his eyes in defeat and chuckled as he saw Do Yeon's grin, followed by a low titter. They continued their small little conversation all the way until they've reached the cafe. Once they entered the cafe, they were greeted by the sound of the bell placed on top of the door that rings every time someone enters the shop followed by the scent of freshly brewed coffee and the chatter of people. Because of the cold weather, the cafe was quite packed with customers who want a quick warm drink and be on their way. So there weren't many people sitting at the tables. Wooyoung told Do Yeon to go save a seat while he takes the orders.

"What are you gonna have?" Wooyoung asked.

"I'll just have a tuna sandwich and a hot chocolate," Do Yeon told him as she stared at the board menu. She reached out for some money in her bag and handed it to Wooyoung but he shook his head and denied.

"It's on me," Wooyoung smiled. Do Yeon tilted her head in confusion as she stared at him.

"But, you already treated me and Yunho snacks at school the other day," Do Yeon furrowed her eyebrows.

"It's okay, I was the one who asked you to go on the date anyways so being the fine gentleman I am, I insist to pay," he slightly bowed as he put his right hand on the left side of his chest.

"Okay then, if you insist. Thanks, Wooyoung," Do Yeon let out a smile and went to look for an empty table with 2 chairs. She ended up getting a table near the window, where they can see the passerby walking down the street. She sat down and waited for Wooyoung to take the orders. Soon, he arrived on the table and placed both of their orders down on the table and ate them as they started a conversation. After they've finished their so-called dinner, they headed out the shops and walked together on the streets.