3.0

"So if love is nothing more than just a waste of your time, waste it on me" - BTS; Waste It On Me

a waste of your time, waste it on me"
- BTS; Waste It On Me

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

"Daniel? What are you doing here?" Do Yeon's eyes traced down to his hand which was holding another girl's instead of her. The other female looked down as she did not dare to look at Do Yeon in her eyes. He quickly let his hand go when he noticed where Do Yeon's gaze was. All she wanted to do was get out of there quickly.

"Baby!! I, um, it's not what it looks like please just let me explain," Daniel took a step towards her and reached for her hand. But Do Yeon was having none of it as she took a step back and pulled her hand away from his.

Do Yeon sighed, "Save it for later Daniel, I don't wanna deal with this right now." She stared at the boy who was caught red handed. His face filled with guilt. The girl took a few steps backwards with a look of disbelief painted on her face as she quickly went down the stairs.

"Do Yeon, please-" Daniel was cut off by Wooyoung who held him back when he tried to go after her.

"You heard her. And don't you know to not follow a girl when she says she's having none of your shit?" Wooyoung spat and Daniel was speechless. Wooyoung immediately went down the stairs to go and look for Do Yeon. To his luck, he saw a glimpse of a figure heading towards the basketball court outside. Without a second thought he followed it.

Wooyoung finally reached the court and saw Do Yeon sitting on the bleachers. She was looking away and not meeting his gaze. He walked towards the bleachers and sat next to her, looking around so she won't feel awkward.

"You okay?" He asked.

"No,"  She sniffed, "that was the third time this month and I don't know what to do anymore. I'm so fucking confused and sick of his attitude. Sometimes I tell myself to believe what he says but the next minute I find myself in doubt. Most times I shrugged it off, thinking that he had his reasons with someone else but honestly I don't know what to think about it." Her tears flow down her red cheeks endlessly as she was choking on her words. Wooyoung did not know how to comfort her through words. Instead, he pulled her close and wrapped his arms around her, letting the girl cry onto his uniform. He didn't care if it stained, he knew she needed it.

"You can sob if you'd like," Wooyoung said while patting her back as she cried onto him more. They stayed like that for a few minutes until Do Yeon pulled back. She wiped her nose and said while looking away out of embarrassment, " sorry for making your uniform wet." Wooyoung could only chuckle, "it doesn't matter princess. Now, how about we get ice cream before class? Sounds good?" He asked and the girl nodded. At that moment, Yunho saw the two and called their names.

"Wooyoung!! Do Yeon!! Want to get some- Do Yeon what happened???" He changed his words when he saw Do Yeon and approached her. She could only look away and chuckle," Just some shitty things."