4.0

"You know I'm no criminal but I could take your heart and go"- DPR Live; Jasmine

but I could take your heart and go"
- DPR Live; Jasmine

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

It's a Friday afternoon and the Song siblings were in their own respective rooms. Do Yeon was peacefully taking her nap until Mingi disrupted it by suddenly bursting into her room. Do Yeon groaned and turned to the other side of the bed, away from her brother and pulled her comforters up while covering her ears with her pillow.

"God dammit, why are you still sleeping?? The others will be here soon!!" Mingi's deep voice echoed through the room, making it louder than it already is. He sunk in the spot next to his sister which caused her to groan even more. Mingi had invited the boys over for a sleepover. Do Yeon invited Seoyeong but she said she couldn't join them. So it's gonna be a long night for her to babysit 8 grownup toddlers.

"Aren't you gonna get ready?" Mingi fell on his sister.

"No, not without my beauty nap. How many hours have I been asleep? Besides, they've seen me at my worst state so why bother," Do Yeon asked, her eyes still closed as she hugged her stuffed animal tighter.

"30 minutes," Mingi answered. Do Yeon immediately shot up from bed panicking.

"30 minutes??! Only 30 minutes?!! I need 60 more!!" She said and checked the time on her phone which was placed on the bedside before going back under her covers. Mingi scoffed at his little sister and continued to make fun of her. Do Yeon didn't react to any of his words as she was used to it. However, it didn't stop him. Soon, Mingi went quiet to see his sister's reaction. But only light snores could be heard.

He scoffed, "How could one be asleep so easily?" Mingi stood up and walked to the other side of the bed, tucking her in. He bent down, matching his height with his sleeping sister and stroked her head. He stood back up and exit the room, letting his little sister rest.

- - {⋅. ✯ .⋅} - -

Do Yeon was awakened by the sound of the door opening and a few deep voices followed by it. At first, she wondered who could it be. But as she heard Mingi's loud voice, Do Yeon realized who they were. She sat up from bed yawning and rubbed her eyes. Staring at the empty wall, thinking unnecessary things in life.

She got back to her senses when Mingi opened the door, telling her that the squad has arrived. She quickly hopped off her bed and went to the bathroom to wash her face, getting rid of her sleepy face. She changed into a white t-shirt and shorts, rushing down the stairs soon after.

"Yunho!!!" She called excitedly with a huge smile across her face as she saw Yunho at the bottom of the stairs. The male looked up and wave at her smiling, opening his arms wide wanting to get a hug from her. Do Yeon went down the stairs and wrapped herself around Yunho, clinging onto him like a koala. They've been best friends since kids along with Mingi and were the closest among the others.