7.0

"Until the day you forget me,I'll be everlasting

I'll be everlasting."
-DAY6; Sing Me

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

As soon as Do Yeon approached the rooftop, she let out a breath of relief to see that Wooyoung was there. She walked towards him and stood beside the boy. She took a glance at Wooyoung only to have him look away.

"What's wrong?" She asked as she could not bear the awkward situation and silence. Wooyoung shook his head, meaning for him to say no but his expression and tone said otherwise. "I'm fine," he coldly spoke.

"I'm not dumb you asshole I know when someone is feeling down," Do Yeon rolled her eyes and looked away from the boy towards the scenery of the school field.

He sighed, "it's just that I have a lot of things going on in my mind these days. I just can't seem to pinpoint exactly what." It's not what he genuinely felt. He tried his best to act as if it's nothing and shrugged it off. But in reality, he just envied Seonghwa who got Do Yeon's attention instead of him. Yes, it may seem stupid but to him, he felt extremely jealous.

Sure Do Yeon wasn't dumb enough to fall for his so-called act. But she just nodded since she knew he didn't want to talk about it and pressuring him on doing so isn't gonna help. So she nodded her head and acted as if he was saying the truth.

Silence engulfed the situation once more as Wooyoung rested his chin on the railings. The two didn't seem to be so annoyed about the silence after all. Because it was a comforting one. It's a rare moment when not a single sound came out from Wooyoung's mouth. After a while, Do Yeon spoke. "About that date. Where are we going?"

Wooyoung's head immediately shot up and looked at her with his eyes sparkling. Do Yeon, on the other hand, was just trying to lighten up the mood by talking a subject he might enjoy. And maybe to fill in her curiosity too.

Wooyoung didn't really plan anything special about the so-called date. He just wanted to go out and spend time with her alone, and maybe just do what normal couples usually do. The only difference being they're not a couple.

"Honestly, I haven't thought about what we're gonna do. What do you have in mind?" Wooyoung said, turning to Do Yeon. She paused for a while before she answered.

"How about we go to the movies, grab some milkshake and head to the arcade? Been craving for some milkshake these past few days," Do Yeon chuckled as Wooyoung grinned. "Okay, sounds cool." The two spent a little bit more time on the rooftop before they head back to the cafeteria.

"Where have you guys been?" Hongjoong asked as he saw the two arrived at the table together and took their seats.

"I bumped into Wooyung after I came back from the washroom and we went to get some snacks from the snack bar," Do Yeon explained, covering for the both of them. Hongjoong nodded. Even if it seemed suspicious to him, he didn't question it more and shrugged it off. After the group had finished lunch, they went back to each of their respective classes and carried on with their day.