6.0

"You're the star the turns ordinaries into extraordinaries"-BTS; Boy With Luv

-BTS; Boy With Luv

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

"Do Yeon!!! Wake up, it's time for lunch," Seoyeon said, waking her best friend who obviously fell asleep during class. Do Yeon raised her head from her desk and looked at Seoyeon. She yawned and squinted her eyes.

"I thought it was already dismissal?" Do Yeon looked around, to see it was almost empty since everyone had gone to lunch.

"Nope, it's still lunch," Yunho chuckled, gently ruffling Do Yeon's hair. Do Yeon groaned as she got up from her seat, rubbing her eyes as she walked with her friends to the cafeteria. She had previously stayed up the whole night, binge-watching movies and didn't check on the time. They finally reached the cafeteria and sat with the rest of the group. Do Yeon took her place in the middle of Seonghwa and Wooyoung.

As soon as they got their trays, they started eating. The table was silent and only the chatter of the cafeteria could be heard among the table. But no one paid any attention to it as everyone was so focused on filling up their hunger with food. Wooyoung, on the other hand, kept on stealing some of Do Yeon's food.

"Hey, fuck you. Stop stealing my shrimps," Do Yeon frowned. Mingi looked up from across the table.

"Watch the language on the table," Mingi glared and Do Yeon apologized.

"I'm sorry, but Wooyoung keeps on stealing my food," Do Yeon frowned.

"He never does that with any of us," Jongho spoke. The whole table turned to him. He let out a small 'what' and stared at them with wide eyes. The table shook their heads and continued devouring their lunch.

Wooyoung simply replied as Do Yeon sighed, "I'm hungry too."

"Well no shit sherlock but we all are," Do Yeon rolled her eyes and continued to eat her food.

Seonghwa took a glance at Do Yeon and noticed that she wasn't eating as well as before. She played with her food and stared at it, due to the fact that Wooyoung kept on stealing her side dishes and she only had some left with rice. Without hesitation, Seonghwa picked up some of his shrimps with his chopsticks and placed it on Do Yeon's tray without a word and continued to eat his lunch. Do Yeon stared at him. She obviously did not expect his actions.

"Why are you giving me all of your shrimps?" Do Yeon asked, turning to Seonghwa.

"Aren't you hungry?" Seonghwa asked, looking at her. Do Yeon took the time to stare into his dark and sparkly orbs, even if it was just for a split second. Their faces were only inches apart and it was already hard enough to not notice his dark eyes from afar let alone when they're up close.

"W-well yeah but, aren't you hungry too?" Do Yeon turned away. She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, feeling fluttered. Seonghwa chuckled, "Don't worry about me, I sneaked in some snacks during class so I'm kind of full now."

Hongjoong and Mingi looked up from their plates. "What? You ate snacks in the middle of class and didn't tell us?" Mingi spoke.

"Your loud mouth when you chew will get the three of us caught anyways," Seonghwa rolled his eyes and the whole table began to cackle.

"No offense Mingi but Seonghwa has a point," Hongjoong laughed. Mingi grumbled as he continued to eat his food. Do Yeon turned her attention back to Seonghwa and said, "Anyways, um, thanks. I'll pay you back one day."

Seonghwa smiled at her response, "Your welcome." They both continued to finish their food. At that moment, Wooyoung stood up from his seat and slightly banged his hands against the table. The group became silent and looked up at him. Everyone got the message that he was annoyed but wasn't sure what caused it.

"I lost my appetite," He muttered and simply left the table. Everyone stole glances at one another, wondering what was exactly going on. They looked at each other in hopes of anyone knowing what was wrong with him.

"What's.. wrong with him?" Jongho pointed at the now empty seat beside Do Yeon with his chopsticks. Yeosang shrugged as he continued to eat his lunch, "Maybe he's on his men period aka MENstruation." The whole group tried to suppress a laugh, as it was a bad time to make jokes but they can't help it. Do Yeon look at the empty seat beside her. She couldn't help but think about what was wrong. She excused herself to go to the bathroom and quickly left the table. But instead, she went to the rooftop hoping Wooyoung might be there.

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

A/n: Enjoy a funny gif of Jonghoe

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING HOLY FUCKK. I keep on forgetting since school is getting the best of me and is also consuming half of my time yEeT

Anyway hope u guys like this chapterrr