5.0

"Baby you're my martini blue"-DPR Live; Martini Blue

-DPR Live; Martini Blue

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

The game somehow resulted in Do Yeon, Wooyoung and Yunho sitting on the couch. Even though Wooyoung lost in the mafia game, he managed to score a win on a game of Rock Paper Scissors against Mingi. Jongho, Yeosang and Seonghwa got the bean bags, while Mingi, San and Hongjoong laid down on the floor.

They finally decided to binge watch some cartoon movies on Netflix later that evening because Mingi was too scared to watch a horror movie. The boys went to change their clothes into comfortable ones before settling back to the living room. Wooyoung and Yunho took their places on the couch beside Do Yeon and soon the living room was full of interaction with one another, talking about the most rescent topics.

When the conversations started to die down, Yunho asked Do Yeon out of curiosity, "Hey, how are you with Daniel?" Yunho didn't mean to embarrass her with this question. It's just that they didn't seem to talk alot the past few days after the 'incident' and he wondered how were they. Sure the whole group knows what was going on. They're her human diaries anyway so whatever happens goes through them.

Do Yeon sighed before answering, "I don't know honestly. We haven't talked since that incident and I've been avoiding him anyways. I'm not ready to put up with him yet." She looked down and fiddled with her fingers.

"Well, I saw him with another girl the other day," Jongho answered, earning a smack on the back of his head from Yeosang and a glare from the rest. "Fool," Yeosang snarled, slightly gritting his teeth.

"Well, sometimes the only way to solve a problem is to put up with it," wise leader Hong said.

"Yeah, I know. But I'm just not ready yet," Do Yeon frowned.

"It's okay kiddo take your time. But don't make him wait for too long," Seonghwa advised.

"If you want or need me to punch him I'm just a call away. He might be my friend and classmate but it's over once he hurts my sister," Mingi act fierce, making Do Yeon chuckle.

"Thanks guys. Really glad that I have all of you. Honestly, who needs a boyfriend if I've got all of you. I love you guys," Do Yeon cooed.

"Aww, that was sweet. We love you too," San said, making the whole room laugh.

"But can I still hit the gym with Daniel hyung? That guy sure has a lot of awesome biceps and abs workout secrets and tricks,"Jongho asked. He earned another smack from Yeosang but this time harder, and a short lecture from his so called brothers. Do Yeon could only laugh at him, finding him funny and amusing. It lightened her mood and it was what she needs.

She nodded, "Of course you can. If I dislike him, doesn't mean you have to. I don't control who you want to be friends with Ho," Do Yeon chuckled, making Jongho smile.

"Sorry Do Yeon, Jongho still needs a little bit teaching," Yunho laughed, brightening up the mood.

"Yeah yeah okay, enough about Daniel. Let's talk about us. When are we going on that date you promised?" Wooyoung teased as he smirked. The whole room went wide eyed including Do Yeon. She definitely did not expect Wooyoung to say it out loud like this. And the group clearly did not expect the sudden comment.

"What? You guys are dating? Since when? Don't you still have a thing with Daniel?",San bomb barded the questions.

"Okay, first of all, no we're not dating. Second of all, yes I'm still with Daniel technically speaking. Third of all, I only agreed to go on a date with him just so that he'll stop smoking. Sort of like a deal. Im worried about his health," Do Yeon explained.

"Really? Jung Wooyoung? OUR Jung Wooyoung? Finally tries to stop smoking? Wow, you really are something Do Yeon," Seongwha said and smirked towards Wooyoung.

"That's a first. Wooyoung never listens to any of us when we tell him to quit. Something is up with Wooyoung, I'm sure of it. What if he's doing drugs now?" Jongho questioned worriedly, scared if hos friend got himself into something wordt.

San gasped. "Don't tell me," He paused as he suspiciously eyed Wooyoung before he continued his sentence. "Don't tell me you have feelings for Do Yeon," the whole room laughed. Wooyoung rolled his eyes, looking away. A slight tint if pink was visible on his cheeks but no one noticed.

"What? N-no of course not!" Wooyoung defended.

"You stuttered," Jongho pointed.

"I usually stutter," Wooyoung said and the room went silent.

"Um, okay this is awkward," Do Yeon broke.

"Okay back to the topic. How about next Monday after school?" Wooyoung asked as he turned to Do Yeon.

"Uh, yeah, okay sure," Do Yeon agreed. The whole room cheered and teased Wooyoung.

"Oh my god this is pg 13," Jongho said as he covered his eyes with his hands, making the whole room laugh. The night went on with them watching Lion King, to which Mingi and Do Yeon cried and got laughed at. Do Yeon accidentally fell asleep on Wooyoung's shoulders in the middle of the movie. It's a lie if Wooyoung said he didn't enjoyed one bit of it. But he still got jealous everytime her hesd landed on Yunho's shoulder instead of his.

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

A/N: CUTEASS GOT ME SPEECHLESS.

Ateez be wrecking me hard right now I didn't even see it coming

AJSKAKSKS WE'RE ALREADY AT 900 READS WHATT. OMFG THANK YOU SO MUCHH I LOVE U ALLL 🥺🥺❤️❤️❤️